When she got to the drugstore, there was still a smile on her face.

Dong shi saw it, first stretched out his hand to help her down, and then asked a little curiously: "My daughter, what pleasure did you encounter?"

Ye Jiao remembered Qi Yun's instructions before, and did not say anything, but smiled and said: "Listening to people chatting outside in the car is like listening to a story. It is very interesting."

Dong thought she was listening to some joke, and smiled: "If you like to listen to stories, when it gets warmer in some days, I can take you to the teahouse to listen to the book? A few days ago, a new storyteller came here. Sir, that’s great."

"What book? You give me..."

Dong shi's face blushed and he hurriedly cut off the conversation: "How could that book come out and say it."

Ye Jiao also nodded: "That's right, there are not a few words, there is nothing to say."

Dong shi's: ...that makes a lot of sense.

But when they entered the door arm by arm, not far away, someone was sitting in the tea stand looking at her from a distance.

It was Ye Erlang who wandered around the town for several days.

Ye Erlang hasn't seen his little sister for a long time, and since Ye Jiao returned to the door last time, Ye Erlang has not seen her.

It was not that Ye Jiao deliberately walked around him, but Ye Erlang deliberately avoided Ye Jiao.

In fact, he knew all about the Qi family opening a liquor store and a drug store in the town, and he also knew that he would go to the store on the opening day.

But every time Ye Erlang avoided it.

Because the Qi family would throw some copper plates out when it opened, many people in the village would go to see the excitement and come back to describe how grand the scene was, how handsome Qi Jia Erlang was, and Ye Erlang also listened to them. .

But no matter how much others said, he just listened and thought about it in his head. He didn't dare to recognize his relatives in the past, but he was still willing to listen.

Others said that Qi Erlang's life was better. Ye Erlang was happy to hear that he seemed to be able to convince himself that it was a blessing for him to marry Ye Jiao, but he didn't dare to really visit Ye Jiao for fear of his little sister. Hier indifference pierced the fantasy in his head.

But this time Ye Erlang really had no choice.

A few days ago, Ye Pingrong went to his house. Others may not recognize Ye Pingrong, who has changed a lot, but Ye Erlang, who grew up with him, can recognize it at a glance.

But before he was happy, Ye Pingrong threw a document for him to sign, and left without saying anything.

Ye Erlang and his wife didn't recognize many characters, except for their own names, they didn't recognize a few characters beside them.

Ye Bao recognized a lot. Although he didn't study hard when he was in school, Ye Bao was afraid of pain. In order not to let his husband beat him, he could barely memorize the "Three Character Classic".