"Staying in is so much better than going out."
"When you have jobs like ours? Yes," Maya said.
"Yes." We stayed there for a little while, Maya was just staring at me and I was staring into her beautiful eyes.

"What?," I asked.
"You're just really handsome."
"You are not so bad yourself."

"Oh-" I leaned in because I couldn't resist anymore. Our lips met for the third time that night, but each time it felt otherworldly. We were kissing for a while till Maya pulled away, "Alright, we are going to miss Darth Vader."

"Of course, we can't miss your Anakin Skywalker," I said playfully, rolling my eyes. Maya just laughed.
"Well I want cuddles, so cuddles please?'' Maya said, giving me puppy dog eyes. How can I say no to that?

"Of course." For the rest of the night we went through five Star Wars movies, Maya gushed over Anakin at least 50 times within a five scene time frame, and we both got our cuddles. What more can you ask for?

(Maya's pov)

I got the guy, cuddles and my Anakin, what more can I ask for? This is all I want in life.

(Nobody's Pov)

~Morning at Star Labs~

Iris was frantically pacing around the cortex while everyone was typing and hacking into satellites to find Eddie. Barry looked up from what he was doing and saw Iris' worried face, "Iris, we're going to find Eddie."

"How?," Iris questioned. "You've searched everywhere. More than once. And you have found nothing. I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. It's just..."
"You miss him, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Look. Wells took my mom from me. I won't let him take someone from you too." Iris thanked everyone at Star Labs for helping before she had to leave to go to an interview. Once Iris left, Cisco made a revelation, "I kept asking myself... why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?"

"Sympathy," Maya and Caitlin suggested.

"That's what I thought at first. He's the Man in Yellow, the Reverse-Flash. He's much smarter than that. Sympathy can't be the only reason."

"Misdirect," Joe chimed in. "Like everything else Wells has done. I mean, the last person we'd suspect to be the Man in Yellow... is someone who lost the use of their legs."

"Exactly right, Joe. Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair? And that's when I found this." Cisco suddenly pulled something from out underneath his desk. "Damn. You can't get that at RadioShack," Joe said.

"It looks like the tech inside Gideon," Maya stated.

"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice. I mean, we're talking enough to power all of Central City."

"Seriously?," Barry asked.

"Oh, yeah."

"What do you think Wells was using it for?," Maya asked.

"I think this thing is some kind of battery."

"Battery? As in, Wells was using it to power himself," Caitlin asked.

"To gain more speed. And that's why he's so much faster than you."

The computer got an alert, "The accelerator reactivated," Cisco said.

"It can't be," Everyone else exclaimed.

"How is that possible? It blew up," Caitlin asked.

"It had to have gotten rebuilt."