Chapter 14

(Maya's Pov)

After Barry saved the window washer and I saved him from going splat, Barry came back to where I was and he ran us back to S.T.A.R Labs. Man, I have to say that red is his color and that suit... DAAAUMMN!

We finally got back to the lab and we put up these suits

We finally got back to the lab and we put up these suits. They hung all the wrong places. My suit unfortunately had to be the one that got stuck. I tried to get out, but it was no use. The more I tried, the more it got stuck in on my hair or bra strap.

"BARRY!"
"Yes?" Barry asked.
"I need your help out of this."

"Oh, really..." He said with a smirk. "Or possibly take me up on the offer I gave you earlier?"

"Oh, my god Barry... No, I'm just stuck and need help. My hair keeps getting caught in it. Stop thinking dirty for one minute."

"Alright, I'll help... I'm just saying the offer is still on the table."

"Yeah, okay." Barry finally got my hair out and unzipped my suit for me. As he unzips it, it slipped off my body like butter, falling to the floor. It only left me in my underwear and bra. Barry saw this in front of him and blushed like crazy, handing me a pair of his sweats that I stole and one of his hoodies.

(Barry's Pov)

Her body was just perfect. If only it could be all mine.

(Maya's Pov)

Barry and I go back to where everyone else. I feel a little like shit. It really took a toll on my energy.
"Hey Cisco, can you figure out something with my suit? It takes too long to get on. It also gets stuck when I try to take it off."

"Yeah, sure... I'll see what I can do."
"Anyway, Barry... I was clocking your speed from her and that was the fastest you ever ran so far," Caitlin joined in.

"That's good right?" I questioned.

"Yes... that means his powers are growing exponentially. Soon he probably will run faster than the speed of sound." Barry and I looked at her like she was crazy. But I guess how crazy is it that one of your friends is the fastest man alive.
"Yes... potentially." Suddenly my energy
seems to drain more, to where I feel like I'm going to vomit or faint. I grabbed the closest thing to me to brace myself. This closest thing is Barry, and when I grab onto him, everyone looks at me. They seemed to be pretty worried.

"Are you okay?" Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin asked.
"Yeah, I'm Fine. Just a little energy exhausted," I said, letting go of Barry. As I did, I felt myself about to fall, so I grabbed him again.

"You're not... here take a seat," Barry said, pulling a seat for me.

As I sat on the chair, I suddenly appeared across the room, "Wow... What just happened?"

"NO WAY?! She can teleport!," Cisco Shouted. Before Cisco could fanboy more, Caitlin came up to me to take my vitals and everything. Yay more tests... says no one ever. After Caitlin got done with running all the tests, Barry and I left S.T.A. R Labs, but he didn't let me walk, so he carried me in his arms and ran us home. When we got through the door of our apartment, Barry sped me to my room and put me to bed while kissing my forehead. I couldn't help but blushed really hard. Barry was about to walk out and go to his room, but I didn't want to be alone... well, more like I wanted him to stay.