Chapter 125 : Blocking the road (Unedited)

Murong was dragged by Long Lizhen and left Qinglong College. The two started to wander in the city of Cangwu.

As soon as I came to the street, Long Lizhen was like a chicken blood, and the whole person was extraordinarily spirited. She strolled around the stall for a while, and ran the stall for a while, and the whole person seemed to be happy.

Murong leaned behind her and saw her exuberant energy, but she was really self-satisfied!

"Lie, if others don't know, I thought you were the country's youngest process!" Murong leaned and pulled the excited Long Lizhen, smiled and said, "Look at your excitement, but it doesn't look like it. Students at Qinglong College."

"I am not happy!" Long Li smiled and said, "I have been in the back mountain for a month. In fact, you are right. I feel that I have to become a countryman. It is difficult to come today, of course. Have a good time to play."

"You justified." Murong shook his head with a funny smile. "However, I saw that I was so happy with Miss Long, I will give my life to the gentleman."

"This is obedient!" Long Li nodded and nodded.

The two men strolled in the city of Cangwu. Long Lizhen looks like a bright, character is generous, attracting the attention of many people. However, when everyone saw the Murong who stood next to Long Lizhen, he could not help but squat. After all, the difference between the two in terms of looks is really quite big.

In this regard, Murong was not in the heart, and still very happy to visit Long Li.

However, when she is happy, she always meets people or things that make her unhappy. This is the case now.

Looking at the familiar figure in front of me, Murong really has to sigh, and the road is narrow! I thought that there are not many opportunities to meet in different colleges now. Unexpectedly, only one month later, I met again.

Yes, the person she saw was Murong. Of course, she naturally saw the Nangong standing next to Murong's snow. The two stood together and it looked like a pair of monks! However, what they are thinking about in their hearts is only known to them.

At the moment when Murong looked at Murong's snow, Murong's snow also naturally saw Murong's face.

When I saw Murong's face, Murong slammed the snow, and then it was a thick resentment. During this month, she did not live well.

Although she is now staying at Suzaku College, she is much more difficult than when she was in the Murong family. Because of what happened before in the admissions examination, the teacher almost ignored her. Other people do not bother to associate with her. She is in the college, not even a speaker.

Moreover, until now, the college has no arrangements for her. Although she stayed in the college, she did not receive any guidance.

However, even so, she persisted. Because she is very clear, if she wants to succeed, she must continue to stay. If she couldn't help but leave Suzaku College, she really had no chance.

Today, the college has a holiday, and she finally came to her brother to play. But I did not expect that they would meet Murong in the street.

When she saw Murong's face, she could not restrain her inner resentment. Especially when I saw Murong's ruddy complexion and the smile on her lips, the resentment in her heart was deeper.

When she struggled so hard at Suzaku College, Murong's face was alive and well at Qinglong College. How does this gap calm her heart?

"Why, do you see the acquaintances you know?" Long Lizhen naturally noticed the strangeness of Murong's face. She looked at the realization of Murong's face and looked at it. It was a pair of men and women, male Jun, female. Pretty, it looks like a pair of sluts.