vii. home

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 。༅:*゚

     (Y/N) THRASHED AROUND helplessly, her mouth gagged and her limbs bound tightly

     (Y/N) THRASHED AROUND helplessly, her mouth gagged and her limbs bound tightly. All she could do was thrash around and she silently prayed to herself. "Adora, don't come here... it's a trap!"

  If she had to live the rest of her life bound in this cold and dismal place, she could handle it. If it meant Adora was safe and sound, she could handle it.

  (Y/n) closed her eyes as hot tears began to sting the back of her eyes, hoping Adora would be safe.

۰ ˚⁀ ♡̷̷ˎˊ˗

      FINALLY, they arrived at the tower. Adora called out "(Y/n)? (Y/n). Let down your hair!" A large mass of golden hair tumbled to the ground, she climbed it, hands shaking as her heart pounded in her ears.

  "Please let her be alright..." (Y/n) silently prayed as Adora climbed her hair.

  Once she arrived at the top, her eyes darted around the tower frantically for (Y/n). She saw her writhing on the floor, shock washed all over her face.

  "(Y/n)?" Adora asked, voice weak with relief and shock before pulling her close as she proceeded to untie her.

  (Y/n) shook her head in desperation, her words muffled by the gag tied around her mouth. And before she knew it, a sharp, agonizing feeling pierced Adora's stomach.

  (Y/n) let out a muffled cry of horror as Mother Gothel emerged from the shadows, revealing a face reminiscent of a rotting corpse.

  "Well, that wasn't very smart of you, wasn't it?" Gothel taunted, the blade of the knife glinting with a dark scarlet colour.

  As Adora withered on the floor, (Y/n) was only able to look on helplessly as the rope clung to her limbs.

  "We must leave, now!" Mother Gothel ordered impassively to the grief-stricken girl, dropping the bloodied knife.

  As Gothel dragged (Y/n), she wrestled away from her cold, firm grasp and tried to loosen the gag around her mouth by shaking her head fervently.

  "(Y/n), enough already!" Gothel snarled, turning her around to look into her golden eyes. "Stop fighting me!"

  Finally, the gag fell from (Y/n)'s mouth, allowing her to speak again, "No!" She protested. "I won't stop. For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight! I will never stop trying to get away from you!"

  Adora woke slowly, clutching her abdomen. Her senses slowly returned to him. Each ragged, shallow breath she took sent discomfort through his body and she strained her ears to hear (Y/n) through a distant buzzing in her ears.