i. when will my life begin?

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 。༅:*゚

     BOW SCURRIES OUT from the tower and hides behind a flower pot, camouflaging himself as he catches his breath

  (Y/n) runs to the towers window, shoving aside the curtains, "Hah!" She exclaims, humming with a smirk upon not seeing her small friend. "Hmm, Well... I guess Bow's not hiding out here." (Y/n) says in a fake defeated tone, wiping her hands and walking back inside.

  Bow chuckles, then (Y/n)'s hair snatches him up. He shrieks, "Gotcha!!!" (Y/n) exclaims, climbing back to the ground and letting Bow down as well, "That's twenty two for me. How about twenty three, out of forty five?"

  Bow shakes his head no, glaring at at (Y/n).

  (Y/n) blows a piece of hair out of her face, sitting on the ledge with the small chameleon, "Okay, well, what do you want to do?" Bow points his tail out the window, indicating that he wants to go outside. "Yeah, I don't think so. I like it in here and so do you." (Y/n) raises a brow, pointing down at her friend. Bow pouts, blowing a raspberry at her. "Oh, come on Bow, it's not so bad in there."

  They head inside as (Y/n) checks the time, "Seven o'clock, time for our usual morning line up, Bow." She smiles, placing him on the floor as she places a dust pan in front of him, beginning to sweep.

  The two continue their day, doing various activities and chores together. They now sit on the mantle of the fireplace, (Y/n) finishing her painting of the floating lights.

  "Tomorrow night, the lights will appear." (Y/n) sang quietly as Bow slept beside her. "Just like they do on my birthday, each year. What is it like out there, where they glow? Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go."

۰ ˚⁀ ♡̷̷ˎˊ˗

     SHE-RA AND HER small crew are leaping from building to building before stopping. She-Ra leans against a pillar, sighing dreamily, "Wow! I could get used to a view like this."

  Catra groans, "She-Ra, come on." She orders, opening a hatch in the roof.

  "Hold on." She-Ra puts a hand up before smirking, "Yep, I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle." She says, placing a hand on her hip.

  Catra groans, tired of She-Ra's antics, grabbing her shoulder and dragging her to the hatch, "We do this job, you can buy your own castle."

  They hook She-Ra up the the harness and begin lowering her. Once She-Ra reaches the crown, a guard sneezes.

  She-Ra smirks, rolling her eyes and placing the crown in her bag quietly, "Oh, hay fever?" She asks cockily, holding her satchel up.

  "Yeah." He turns around to see She-Ra leaning against the pedestal, with the crown in his hand. He turns back around. "Huh?" He turns back around and sees She-Ra, who is now escaping through the roof, "Wait, what? Hey, wait!"