Unanswered Question Part 2- Give Me Love

Start from the beginning

I shook myself out of those sad and depressing thoughts and continued. “It never happened again after that, well until now that is. I started happening more recently when I moved in with the asshole Jake.” Mark looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

“How did it start? Was there something that triggered it? He questioned. I looked at him weirdly. For some reason I felt like I was with a therapist. “I am not sure how it happened. All I know is that I was beyond pissed at Jake. That asshole got me so angry. Heaven knows why the fates had to be so cruel to me and made him my mate.” I said with disgust. Mark looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I saw the amusement in his eyes. I ignored him and continued.

“I ran into the woods. I felt my wolf stirring inside of me and I needed to shift, so I did. I came across a bunch of wolves and rouges. They took me by surprise and I thought I was going to die, but thank the moon goddess that I got new powers at that moment.” I told him with a grin on my face. Just remembering it had me grinning like an idiot at how cool it was.

“Really?” For some reason Mark looked even more upset than before. I eyed him a little and nodded. “Yeah, I could freeze time.” I stated proudly. Mark gave me a small smile. “Okay, so what happen after that. “Oh, uh, I froze time and I killed most of the wolves and hunters but I found myself starting to enjoy it. I loved the taste of their blood on my tongue.” I said in disgust. I hated that I liked killing, that I liked there blood in my mouth, and that I caused all the destruction in that meadow.

I looked down at my hands and continued. “Eventually time unfroze and the number of hunters and rouges were had decreased extremely. Some of them tried to attack but I killed them easily. I Savoring their screams and howls of pain as I tore them to pieces. I knew I had done it before but this time I knew what I was doing and I remembered do it all. This time was worse than the last and it scared me.” I felt ashamed to say these things and I bet my face showed it too.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at Mark. He smiled a sad smile and squeezed my shoulder gently. I smiled a bit, silently thanking him for trying to comfort me, but his efforts were going to waste. I took a deep breath and continued.

“I had finished off all of the rouges and hunters and for some odd reason I stopped.” I lied to him about the last part. I wasn’t sure if I should be telling him about all this green mist and shit. When the time comes and I need him to know, I’ll tell him.

“I had stopped shaking and all but my heart was hurting like hell. It was no ordinary pain I was feeling though. Every time my heart would beat it felt like the whole ground was shaking. It was like feeling my heartbeat pulse through my body and make the earth quake. I felt weak and tired. The pain was killing me. My heart beat wasn’t going at its fast pace anymore, but at a very slow one. You could imagine my panic when it all started to happen. It was a new feeling to me. When I was on my killing spree last time, nothing like that ever happened to me.”

 “I could’ve hardly walked but I did, and every step I took made my heart beat even slower. I thought the little stings of pain in my heart were bad but that’s when I felt it. It felt like someone took a knife and stabbed my heart with it. It had hurt so much that it brought me to tears, but I had to keep walking to the pack house. I thought that maybe the pack doctor could help with what I was feeling.”

 I stopped and leaned on a tree now and then but the pain was overwhelming. I still didn’t give up though. I kept going and I finally I had made it to the back yard of the pack house. I thought I was going to be okay.” I paused, trying to make sure my voice didn’t quiver at the part I was coming to. I took another deep breath and continued on. “I was still on my feet about to reach the steps to the back door, when another stabbing pain went through my heart. It was worst this time though. I had fallen to my knees clutching at my chest, trying to stand, to get inside the house, but it was no use. My heart beat had continued to pulse through my body.”