TwentyThree: ~Lost Hope~

i felt it was going to get confusing with all the point of views this chapter so..

And keep it mind this is all kind of happening at the same time..ish

—DREAMS POV
\\\

George was missing by the time Dream woke up, the book from the floor now gone.

Coming to the conclusion he hid it again, Dream got from the bed and walked outside and into the dining hall.

Sam and Punz were both guarding entrances through the castle but someone was always supposed to be by George's side.

"Where's George?" Dream was still tired, rubbing his eyes awake as he talked with the two.

"Figured he was with you, you were guarding him last." Sam turned his head to talk to Dream before going back to his original stiffening position.

Dream hurried back upstairs and hoped he just oversaw the small brunet but he knew he wasn't going to see anything.

And he was right.

He put on his remaining armor and grabbed his sword, heading outside the castle to speak with Sapnap.

Knocking on the door, Sapnap spoke and allowed him to come in but he held a letter aswell as he was in tears.

"Nick- "

"It's about Karl. I know you're going to ask so I guess there's no point in trying to hide it."

"If you're not ready then it can wair Nick, i'm not pressing you into doing anything." Dream watch as Nick held a journal and a letter within his hands, tears streaming down the pages.

"That's the thing Clay, I don't even know myself." Nick got from the bed and left out of the house, leaving Clay.

His best friend was in shatters and his boyfriend was missing.

—SAPNAPS POV
///

I didn't even feel like knocking on the doors of the library, I just needed to talk to him...

"Sapnap, are you okay?" Karl spoke in a happy tone up until he he saw Nick holding the brown journal by his side. "Nick.."

Karl tried reaching for Sapnaps hand, Nick brushing it away instantly. "No Karl, I need you to explain and don't try to hide it. Are these stories true and everything else?"

Both of them had red eyes, Karl doing his best to explain everything. Every word and every sentence broke Nick more and more.

Not one of the facts being he lied but that he'll leave and never come back.

"I'm so sorry Nick.. I didn't mean for thi- "

Karl was cut off, Nick pushing his lips onto his.

Nick picked him up and Karl wrapped his legs around his waist.

—GEORGES POV
\\\

Techno got a few punches in as I stay strapped to the chair, no fighting back not only because I can't but because there's no use.