b o o k t w o ?

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if all of you saw the message I posted yesterday on my message board because you may not be following me....(you should if you aren't...jokes do whatever you want)

Anyway as you all know by know I have finished this book which seemed to have caught a lot of you off guard and perhaps left you speechless? I have had it planned for a while now don't worry, but as a writer I do love springing things on my readers unexpectedly.

All I wanna know from you guys is if you want a book two??

If I do decide to do a second book it will most likely take place during season 2 and possibly 3 I'm not sure yet....

Let me know in the comments if you want a book two or even if there's anything you would like to suggest for the second book (maybe seeing more of a certain character? less smut or more smut? a new character maybe? etc...)

Also would you guys like me to include more of my own original little plot ideas or stick more to the series if I write the second book? Personally I don't really love sticking strictly to the series in terms of having each scene line for line but I do include most scenes from each season that I feel I can work my characters into.

So yeah that's all from me for now, I look forward to reading your guys responses! See you soon and thank you for sticking with me throughout the first book x