Chapter Twenty-Eight: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

"Fair point." Braedey nodded, then his eyes widened. "Wait... we should head to my place." He realised. "Just to see if everything's been put right."

"Hey, what's going on here, fellas?" The four friends now turned to see Samantha Wilson and her boyfriend Aka Akashi walking up to them.

Samantha Wilson is a tall and slim tan-skinned young woman with an ample bust. She's around the same age as Braedey and the others. She has mid-back length brown hair with varying shades of bright brown and black. Two shoulder-length strands of hair frame her face, with the left one starting from a prominent, high fringe. She has large brown eyes and visibly long eyelashes. She possesses a very voluptuous figure, with large breasts and curvy hips. Her shapely upper body is left largely exposed: her outfit consists of a black bikini top, a pair of brown capri pants, and a brown belt. Samantha used to live in Houston, Texas but moved to Hill Valley, and she has a cowboy accent.

Aka Akashi is a Japanese male from Tokyo, Japan

Aka Akashi is a Japanese male from Tokyo, Japan. He is a muscular young man of average height and a rather impressive physique for his young age. He has red eyes that are pointed slightly inwards and a small scar just above his right eye. He has small eyebrows and pointed teeth like a shark. His hair is reasonably short, a bright red, and spiked away from his head at all angles, two more pronounced tufts spiked on either side of his forehead like little horns. He has on a full-length grey jacket, a white shirt underneath, dark green full-length pants, plus two red neckties (one long, one short), plus dark red trainers. He is tough, can be reckless and stupid, but he's kind-heated, nice, and he loves to say 'Manly', and he is overprotective of Samantha, since he's her boyfriend.

(A/N: Samantha and Aka Akashi both belong rightfully to RickyArgueta60)

"Hey, fellas. Man, you look like you got into a manly fight." Aka commented to them.

"Yeah. What happened to you?" Samantha asked.

"It's a bit of a long story." Braedey sighed, the others nodding in agreement.

"You definitely wouldn't believe us if we told you." Tyler added in. "But, we're just glad that you two are alright."

"Say what?" Aka raised an eyebrow at this statement from Tyler. What did he mean by that?

"You know, Braedey, you kinda remind me of my four-time great grandfather with that outfit of sorts." Samantha commented to Braedey.

"Your four-time gread grandfather, Samantha?" Braedey questioned. His question was answered when Samantha pulled out her wallet and took out an old photo to show him and the others. What they saw was a shocker. "Sheriff Wilson?!" Braedey and the others exclaimed in shock and surprise.

There, on the picture, was none other than the Sheriff himself, with a woman by his side. The woman looks very pretty, with what might be dark brown or black, falling below her waist and tied at the tips to form a dolphin-tail split, and a set of gentle red eyes. Her bust-waist-hip measurements are 92-60-88cm (37-24-35 inches). She has a white teardrop earring on her left ear. Her attire consists of a white tank top and black miniskirt with a belt and suspenders. She has red and black gloves extending to her elbows, red boots, black socks, and a metal guard on her left elbow. Her skirt has pleated segments, plus black shorts underneath, and a black sports bra under her white tank top. She now wears black leather gloves with metal plates on the back and knuckles, while the elbow pad on her left arm is supplemented by a red-and-black leather vambrace. The red sections of her vambrace and the larger metal plates on the back of her gloves have runes engraved on them. She has on red boots with black stockings.