Chapter Two: Dinner Night

Braedey skated along down the road, passing by the nearby Lyon Estates. He didn't mind his home being a little further out from the suburbs, since it got him the chance to stretch his legs and there's a nice view that overlooks the valley itself.

Braedey made his way along, now noticing Tyler and his dad, Samuel Gemsworth, pulling up outside of his house. Samuel happened to work as an accountant. However, as he got there, Braedey's smile faded to a frown as he saw a wrecker truck backing in with a Jeep Wrangler with the front end crushed in like it had slammed into something solid, and it was leaking oil, coolant, and all other kinds of fluids.

"Oh, great

"Oh, great. Just great." Braedey spat out in frustration, Samuel entering the house to talk to Braedey's mother about something. "And I really wanted to drive that Jeep."

"Sorry about what happened." Tyler patted Braedey's back. "And I know who did this."

"Biff Tannen." Braedey sighed.

"It's hypocritical of him to call others buttheads." Tyler scoffed, Braedey snickering a little.

The two teens then got into the house, and they could hear merciless yelling going on. They entered the main lounge room and kitchen to see Biff Tannen, a fat-headed, lazy, beer-drinking, gorilla-man yelling at Braedey's mother, Naomi, while Samuel was standing nearby. Orion also caught up with his folks, and they watched on, unsure if to get involved or not.

Naomi Jane Martin, Braedey's mother, is a lovely and beautiful woman, with fair lightly peach skin, looking around 35yrs in age, with bright gentle blue eyes, and a pair of small red lips. Her hair is a golden brown that reaches down to her shoulders with a gentle flow, whilst two small strands of her hair framed her angelic-like face, and she also has a small red rose hair clip in her hair. She has a firm slender body shape with a slightly above average bust and hip size, whilst she stands 5ft tall. She is wearing a sleeveless firetruck red dress that reaches down to just below both of her knees, a small pearl necklace around her neck, crystal blue flower earrings on her ears, gold bracelets around her wrists, and she has on a pair of light leggings that hugged her legs gently.