The soldier shook his head again. "Like I said, I didn't see her well enough... Though.. I heard her name being said a few time.. [Y/N].. was it? Yeah, her.." He said nervously.

Jean turned to the soldier, a grim expression on his face. "What did you just say?" The soldier gulped. "[Y/N] was taken as well.." Erwin bit his lip, his heart dropping. No. This couldn't be happening. Levi closed his eyes, inhaling deeply before making his way over to the soldier, rolling up his sleeves.

"You're fucking joking me, aren't you?! You little shit!" Levi screamed at him, grasping onto his shoulders tightly. The innocent soldier could only whimper and shake his head. "N-no sir! I'm just telling the truth!"

Erwin stepped in and grasped onto Levi's arm. "Calm down Levi, your anger won't do anything good now. Let him go."

"Tch.. fine" He said, letting go off him and turning away from the rest of the group. The dark haired male made his way over to the carriage, trying to untie one of the horses. The commander followed Levi with big strides. "What are you doing, Levi? Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to save my sister, Erwin. What the hell did you think I'd be doing?" He replied extremely annoyed.

"You're injured..Levi.. you can't go.." the other male objected.

"And who's going to stop me? You? Don't make me laugh.. I'm going." Levi stated.

"No. Levi, you're not. As your commander I can't let you go on a dangerous mission like this while being injured" Erwin said, placing his hand on the other man's shoulder. Levi shook off his hand and turned around angrily, glaring up at the taller blond.

"Don't you understand, Erwin?! Every fucking time I tell her to stay back for her safety, she gets taken from me! I can't lose her, not again. Not when I can do something" He shouts angrily which caused Erwin to sigh.

"What can you do, Levi? Come on, tell me. You're injured, you don't even have your gear on yet, you're angry and we're up against two or three Titan-Shifters! You'd be useless in battle!" Erwin yelled back, losing his temper. "I can't allow you to go, not this time. We'll go, I'll go. We'll save them all, including [Y/N]. You have to trust me on this one, Levi. You know how much she means to me already..." he adds, running a hand through his neat hair in frustration.

Levi stayed quiet, his eyes focusing on the ground instead. "Save her.. Erwin. Or I'll cut both your arms off..." the dark haired male threatened as he clenched both his fists. The commander gave a small nervous chuckle in return.

"Roger that, Levi. You can trust her with me." Erwin replied with a small smile to reassure his dear friend. He was going to try and save you, no matter what.

●●●

You were awoken by quiet chattering between two people on the tree branches away from you. You tried to move your arms but to no avail, they were bound behind your back tightly. However, no pain or burn marks, you noticed. How peculiar.

As you tried to sit up, you noticed a passed out Eren next to you, both his arms completely gone. Ymir, on the other side of Eren, had lost a leg and a arm. She shot you a quick look, now noticing you were awake. You looked down from where you were sitting, noticing many tall trees with Titans underneath them. This was the giant forest, you recognised.

Reiner noticed you up and about, staring down at you. Before he could say anything, Eren started moving a bit and opened his eyes. "Oh, Eren? You're awake, too?" The blonde asked the teen next to you.