Fighting Circle (fluff)

The fighting circle was Gally's domain which you knew. You found it slightly barbaric but incredibly hot to see your crush completely kicking ass in front of you. You wondered if it was strange you found that sexy? Nevertheless, it was, to you. Gally had been in your heart since about a week after you had come up in the box roughly a month ago. He was a grump, but you knew he was a big softie under everything. Tonight the new greenie had come up, it was your first time witnessing someone come up in the box (apart from it being you). You were trying to be as nice as possible because you knew the gladers could be a bit harsh. The greenie seemed to get the wrong idea. At the bonfire, you were talking to him leaned against a tree only half-listening to the words coming out of his mouth. Staring straight at Gally watching him flex his biceps as he challenged another glader to fight. Suddenly you felt a hand on your waist your eyes snapping back at the greenie who wore a smirk that made you feel uneasy. You very quickly brushed off his hands and turned back to Gally hoping it would stop. The hands grabbed at your body and you pushed them off once again. You look to Gally and see him death staring at you or the green bean you can't tell which. He leaves the fight circle walking over to you instantly. He's now standing between you and the guy.

"Come on greenie let's see what you're made of," He says with a murderous smile,

"Nah man I'm-" The handsy newbie starts to deny the request but it's too late.

"Oh, it'll be fun" Gally grips the front of his shirt with one hand and drags him to the circle. You follow relieved to no longer be alone with the creep. You bite your lip as you see Gally shake out his muscles explaining the rules to the green bean, who is attempting to look tough. He just looks pathetic under Gally's impressive build. Gally begins to say things hyping up the crowd around the circle making you smile and cheer with the other gladers. Gally begins to circle the Greenie and when you see the look in his eyes your smile fades. He's going to kill the greenie, you've never seen him look that scary. The cheers fade as the other gladers notice too. The fight is about to start and you can see the nervous exchanges of the gladers. Before someone can say go, you speak up.

"Wait!" It seems as though the entire glade sighs in relief. You walk into the circle in between the 2 boys. 

"Come on Y/N the greenie needs the whole bonfire experience," He says continuing to stare daggers into the guy.

"I'll fight him then" Gally tears his eyes from the newbie immediately and looks at you, his killer stare dissolving. You look away from him to the greenie "Would you be cool with that shank" you say still pissed at the creeper. He nods eagerly clearly not wanting to fight Gally.

"Wha- no...Y/N" Gally whispers in a tone you have never heard him use before.

"get out of the circle Slinthead," You say pushing him back with a smile on your face and turning back to the greenie. You drop your smile immediately giving the new guy a murder stare as Gally had. You wouldn't kill him but you were sure as hell going to beat his scrawny little ass. He's bigger than you but that doesn't faze you. The glade begins cheering for you eager to see the fight. You see Gally out of the corner of your eye watching quietly with his arms crossed concentrating on you. The gladers begin to yell the countdown as you and the greenie circle each other.

"1...2...3...FIGHT!" The fight has started but the newbie just stands there awkwardly.

"You gonna attack green bean?" You challenge with a raised eyebrow. He looks around the glade silently. "Okay then" You walk over to him and swing a punch at his face. He catches it looking at you with a smirk that makes your blood boil. You twist his arm down and launch your other fist hurtling into his nose. He falls back and you laugh out loud as the gladers erupt in cheers. The newbie jumps up anger in his eyes, embarrassed by being hit by you. You smirk now...bring it on bitch...he runs to you and you turn to grab his arm and flipping him over you. He lands on his back with a loud thud letting out a pained groan.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N!" Minho yells amused, an arm slung over a drunk Winston who is giving you a thumbs up. You smile and walk out of the circle knowing you'd won. Walking over to Gally who is staring at you impressed out of his mind.

"Thanks for challenging him that was fun," You say turning back to the circle briefly when you look back Gally is towering over you with a smile on his face. 

"You are amazing you know that right," He says with a smile.

"Are you giving me a compliment grouchy?" You say with a smile, standing on your tiptoes to wrap your arms over his neck making him blush.

"yeah yeah, w-well don't get used to it," He says looking around the glade avoiding eye contact.

"Gally" You coo making him look down at you.

"wha-" You cut him off by pressing your lips against his feeling his hands wrap around your waist as he deepens the kiss. Making you smile knowing now that...

Gally was yours.