"Oh darling, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there." Gothel chuckles.

  "But if you just—" (Y/n) begins pleading, a desperate smile on her face.

  "(Y/n), we're done talking about this." Gothel says, her tone becoming more stern.

  "But trust me, I—"

  "(Y/n)."

  "—know what I'm—"

  "(Y/n)—"

  "Oh, come on."

  Gothel whips around, facing (Y/n), "Enough with the lights, (Y/n)! You are not leaving this tower, ever!"

  (Y/n)'s face drops along with the hand on the chair, she wraps her arms around herself as Gothel slumps into a chair, head in her hands.

  "Oh, great. Now I'm the bad guy." Gothel sighs, a tense silence waving over the room.

  "All I was gonna say, mother, is that..." (Y/n) swallows thickly, gazing at Gothel sheepishly, "I know what I want for my birthday now."

  "And what is that?" Gothel grumbles.

  "New paint." (Y/n) smiles nervously, "That paint made from the white shells you once brought me."

  Gothel lifts her head, "Well that is a very long trip, (Y/n). Almost three day's time."

  (Y/n) nods, "I just thought it was a better idea than," She sighs defeatedly. "the stars."

  "You sure you'll be all right, on your own?" Gothel rises from her spot, beginning to regather her things as (Y/n) packs her basket.

  (Y/n) nods as Gothel kisses her hair, "I know I'm safe, as long as I'm here." She lowers Gothel from the tower.

  "I'll be back in three days time. I love you very much, dear." Gothel waves as she settles onto the ground.

  "I love you more." (Y/n) waves her off.

  "I love you most." Gothel leaves and (Y/n) shoots over to the closet, removing the chair. The girl falls face first onto the ground, sliding forward.
(Y/n) breathes out nervously, "Okay." She mutters to herself, lifting the other blonde up and setting her on the chair, wrapping her in her hair.

  (Y/n) hides in a high vantage point as Bow attempts to wake the girl up. He tries multiple things before sticking his tongue in the girls ear, leaping off her as she jolts awake.

  "AHH!" She shouts, waking up. "Wha..? Is this... hair?" She mutters to herself, noticing what she's tied to the chair with.

  (Y/n) takes a deep breath, "Struggling... struggling is pointless." She calls out. She-Ra squints into the darkness as (Y/n) stands just out of eyesight, "I know why you're here. And I'm not afraid of you."

  "What?" She-Ra asks as (Y/n) steps out, making her eyes go wide.

  (Y/n) holds up her frying pan, "Who are you, and how did you find me?" She asks sternly.

  "Ah-hah." She-Ra mumbles.

  "Who are you, and how did you find me?" (Y/n) says louder, her glare hardening.

  She-Ra blinks and clears her throat, "I know not who you are. Nor how I came to find you. But may I just say." She-Ra plasters on a smirk, "Hi! How you doing? The names She-Ra. How's your day going, huh?"

  (Y/n) is baffled by the woman's actions, "Who else knows my location, She-Ra?"

  "All right, Blondie." She-Ra deadpans.

  (Y/n) glanced at She-Ra's blonde hair also, "Speak for yourself."

  She-Ra chuckles, "Here's the thing. I was in a situation, Gallivanting through the forest. I can across your tower and..." She-Ra notices the absence of her bag. "Ho, ho no, where is my satchel?"

  (Y/n) smirks, crossing her arms, "I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it."

  She-Ra glances around the room, her eyes landing on a ceramic pot, "It's in the pot, isn't it." And clang! She-Ra's knocked out once again and woken up the same way, "Ugh! would you stop that?!" She-Ra exclaims, rubbing her ear on her shoulder.

  "Now it's hidden where you'll never find it." (Y/n) blows a strand of hair out of her face before beginning to circle around She-Ra. "So, what do you want, with my hair? To cut it?"

  "What?" She-Ra asks, confused.

  (Y/n) raises her pan, "Sell it?"

  "No!" She-Ra exclaims, shaking her head. "Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair, is to get out of it. Literally!"

  "Wait, you don't want my hair?" (Y/n) backs off, surprised.

  "Why on earth would I want your hair?" She-Ra scoffs, "Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story."

  "You're... telling the truth?" (Y/n) relaxes her arms.

  "Yes!" She-Ra exclaims, resting her head on the back of the chair as (Y/n) steps back to speak to Bow.

  (Y/n) places the frying pan under her arm and cups Bow in her hands, "Hmmm. I know. I need someone to take me. I think he's telling the truth, too. He doesn't have fangs! but what choice do I have?" Bow shakes his head as (Y/n) turns back around. "Okay, She-Ra, I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

  She-Ra raises a brow, "Deal?" She asks.

  (Y/n) jumps onto the mantle of the fireplace, revealing her painting. She tugs the chair in her direction, but She-Ra ends up falling over. "Look this way. Do you know what these are?"

  She-Ra flips the chair on its side, "You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?"

  (Y/n)'s eyes glimmer with hope, "Lanterns... I knew they weren't stars." She mumbles before straightening up. "Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky, with these lanterns. You will act as my guide, Take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely. Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you. That is my deal."

  "Yeah, no can do." She-Ra shakes her head,
"Unfortunately, the kingdom and I are not exactly, simpatico, at the moment. So I won't be taking you anywhere."

  (Y/n) jumps down and begins pulling the chair towards her, "Something brought you here, She-Ra. Call it what you will, fate, destiny."

  "A horse." She-Ra deadpans.

  "So I have made the decision to trust you." (Y/n) states.

  "A very horrible decision, really." She-Ra retorts.

  "But trust me, when I tell you this." (Y/n) tugs the chair forward on its two front legs, her and She-Ra's faces centimeters apart, "You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick. But without my help, you will never find your precious satchel."

  She-Ra clears her throat nervously, "Let me just get this straight. I take you to see the lanterns. Bring you back home. and you'll give me back my satchel?"

  "I promise." (Y/n) states. She-Ra eyes her suspiciously, "And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise. Ever!"

  She-Ra sighs, "All right, listen, I didn't want to have to want to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the 'smolder'." She-Ra lowers her head, gathering her mojo before lifting her head again, sporting a sexy expression. "This is kind of an off day for me. This doesn't normally happen." When She-Ra realizes its not working, she rolls her eyes, "Fine, I'll take you to see the lanterns."

  "Really!" (Y/n) squeals, dropping the chair which made She-Ra fall onto her face. "Ooops."

  "You broke my smolder." She-Ra strains painfully.

authors note
you broke she-ra's smolder >:O

don't forget to vote
and comment!