"AHHHHH!" She-Ra yelled and Swiftwind neighed, scared as the tree hit a stone sticking out of the canyon walls, getting separated from each other.

  She-Ra tumbled into a bush, taking a moment to recover and get her barings before she heard a neigh from not to far. She leaned back on what she thought was a wall, but her hand fell through the vines and without thinking she continued in just as Swiftwind arrived.

  She-Ra continued walking through the small cave once Swiftwind left, exiting out and discovering a tower. She grinned, running up to it and beginning to climb it with her daggers.

  She-Ra lets out a relieved sigh once inside, opening the satchel with a proud smile, "Alone at last."

  She-Ra falls over face-first, bug-eyed. (Y/n) stands behind her fallen body with a frying pan. She peers down and pushes back a corner of her mouth, checking for fangs. She-Ra opens an eye.

  "Huh?" (Y/n) hits her again, immediately regretting it, but shaking it off. She then drags her to the closet and shoves her inside, though it takes several efforts.

  (Y/n) holds her frying pan up just in case the person comes out, backing up. "Okay, okay, I got a person in the closet. I got a person in the closet. I got a person in my closet!" (Y/n) smirks at herself in the mirror, twirling her weapon. "Too weak to handle myself out there, huh Mother? Well, Tell that to my frying pan!" And clang! (Y/n) accidentally strikes herself on the temple with her pan. She rubs her temple, before spotting a shimmer coming from the bag.

  (Y/n) takes a crown out of the satchel, gazing at it curiously. (Y/n) hangs the crown on her forearm, Bow shakes his head. (Y/n) uses as magnifying lens, Pascal shakes his head again. (Y/n) places the crown utop her head, gazing at herself in shock. Bow astonished before disapproval, shaking his head once again.

  "(Y/n)! Let down your hair!" Gothel's distant voice calls out.

  (Y/n) gasps, quickly hiding the crown and satchel, "One moment, Mother!" (Y/n) does the same routine, pulling Gothel up once again.

  "I have a big surprise." Gothel calls as she gets pulled up.

  (Y/n) chuckles nervously, "Uh, I do too."

  "Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger." Gothel teases playfully.

  (Y/n) rolls her eyes with a smile, "I seriously doubt it!" She mutters to herself.

  Gothel rests on the ledge before swinging her legs over it and stepping inside, "I brought back parsnips. I'm going to make hazelnut soup for dinner, your favorite. Surprise!"

  (Y/n) laughed nervously, fidgeting with her hair, "Well mother, there's something I want to tell you."

  "Oh (Y/n), you know I hate leaving you after a fight." Gothel sighs, patting the girls head before moving to the kitchen, "Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong."

  "Okay, I've been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier." (Y/n) starts explaining, slowly backing toward the closet.

  "I hope you're not still talking about the stars." Gothel raises a brow as she puts the ingredients out on the small counter.

  "Floating lights, and, yes I'm leading up to that." (Y/n) smiles, placing a hand on the chair.

  "Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart." Gothel says.

  "No Mother, I'm just saying, you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there." (Y/n) smirks confidently, gripping the chair a bit tighter.