{Chapter 23}

Please the comments on my other chapter sent me😭you were all like "NOO LAST CHAPTER THAT MEANS ITS GOING TO BE SAD" i was laughing so hard omg-

well hope you enjoy the chapter, it could be sad or i'm just cool enough to switch up everything that happened and turn it around, let's see:D

***

It had now been around a year since George's last phone call with Dream. After that call, Dream never contacted George again. But George did as Dream wished, he stopped looking for him and he got back to his old life, for the most part.

But out of all the promises he made, he kept the most important one, he said he'd wait for Dream and that's exactly what he was doing.

Dream meant too much to George for him to just move on, so he would wait. No matter how long it takes.

Most days were difficult, he missed everything about him. He made so many memories with him and now it was like Dream was just a memory himself. It hurt.

George and Sapnap decided that it wasn't the best time for them to move in together, they plan to in the future, but after everything that happened they needed time to get back to themselves.

They both started youtube and streaming again, it felt good to be getting their lives back on track, but it never felt the same. Without Dream, It just didn't feel right, he was a huge part of their lives and they would never be able to forget him, no matter what.

Although George doesn't know for sure where he is in the world or if he's okay, he gets the odd feeling that Dream checks up on him, that he checks his social media, making sure he's okay. George knows Dream feels the same, he misses George as much as George misses him, he wasn't away on his own will.

George was lost in his thoughts, laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was interrupted when his phone buzzed.

It was a message, from Sapnap.
———————————————————————————
Sapnap
I'm outside your house, come out ASAP.
———————————————————————————
What? Why on Earth would Sapnap be outside his house? Sapnap lived in America and George was back in England. George didn't even bother to reply, he just ran out his room and sprinted down the stairs and opened his front door.

He wasn't lying, Sapnap stood there with a large grin on his face, he also look kind of nervous.

"Sapnap what are you doing.." George was quickly cut off when he heard footsteps.

A tall man, with dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes emerged from round the corner. He gave George a smile, the man had tears in his eyes and falling down his face.

George's heart was beating so fast and tears started to form in his eyes, blurring his vision. He didn't even say another word, he quickly leapt into the mans arms and hugged him tightly.

George said he would wait and he did. And he came home, Dream finally came home. They were going to be okay, everything was going to be okay. Right?

After all the years they had planned meeting up, it definitely didn't run smoothly, and that was the worst Summer in Florida.

***

I'm actually so sad:(

I can't believe the story is over! I hope you guys are happy with the ending, I know it was short but yeah, I know everyone really wanted a happy ending and after all the heartbreak i put you through, i think you all deserved a happy ending;)

Please let me know if you think I should create a new fanfic, with a new storyline and everything and what kind do you think it should be like? Like what do you think i should make into a story!

What did you think of the story? Should I create a new one? If you think I should then please let me know:)

I mean i could possibly do a sequel to this at some point but idk maybe it'd be better to create a whole new story or not idk. I just created this story for fun, I never planned to create loads of fanfics or anything so i'll see where everything goes!

Follow my tiktok for updates (same as wattpad user) and you can also ask me questions and stuff on there too!

Just wanted to say thank you for all the love and support on this story, reading the comments on both here and my tiktok really makes my day and i love seeing everyone enjoying the story! But thank you so much it means a lot:)