Chapter 33. Catching Up with Nath

I woke up 5 minutes till 6 am so I turned off my alarm ( Which hadn’t gone off yet anyway ), and got up still half asleep. I picked out what I’d be wearing * A white oversized slub V neck T-Shirt, some black disco pants and some plain black elastic ankle boots *, I straightened my hair and did my makeup. After getting dressed I walked into the kitchen, I smiled at Zoe. ” Do you feel any better? ” she smiled, I shrugged ” I guess, Pizza helps alot tho “. She laughed ” So are you ready to leave? ” she asked grabbing her keys, I nodded and we left for another day at school. I received a text as we got into the car - Izi, just letting you know Pj got hammered last night. So he won’t be at school….. Oh this is Chris by the way: Pj -, I rolled my eyes. At least their won’t be any drama today ( I was Wrong ), because school without Pj goes by so quick and I don’t like it.

[ Hours Later! ]

After a long day of school I walked into the parking lot and saw my brother leaning up against his car, I smiled and hugged him ( Truthfully I really missed Nathan ). ” I’ve Missed You!! ” I exclaimed,     ” Same here! ” he smiled ” Now let’s get Coffee! ” he shouted happily. We got into his car and headed to the Starbucks close to my flat, ” I’ll have a skinny mocha please ” I said nicely to the woman behind the counter. ” And I’ll have a salted caramel mocha please ” Nathan smiled, after we got our drinks we found a little table outside and sat down. ” So what’s been happening with my little sister? ” he chuckled, I shook my head ” Not much ” I lied. ” Oh well, that’s not what I’ve heard. Ava has told me you were having some boy trouble, hope I don’t need to beat anyone up! ” he chuckled, I laughed ” No, there will be no need to beat anyone up ” I smiled. ” So…. What happened ” he bugged me, I rolled my eyes ” Fine, Fine. Where dating now ” I grinned. He smiled widely ” Awe! my sisters got her first boyfriend ” he snickered, I sighed looking around. When I noticed Dani and Henry, I tried ignore them I really did! But hearing her boss him around like he was a dog was just to much and I couldn’t handle it anymore.

" Can you excuse me for a moment, I’ve got something to take care of " I sighed, he nodded not even realizing what was about to happen. I got up and stood by the door, so when they walked out they saw me and trust me Dani was Not happy. " Hey guys, hows it going? " I asked them, she glared at Henry but then looked at me saying " Fine, Everything’s fine ". I nodded " Oh really? " I stood next to Henry and pointed out his bruises, " that doesn’t look fine, neither does That! " I shouted. She scoffed " Why don’t you just mind your own business? ",  " Well….. I’ll mind my own fucking business when your not beating the shit out of my friend! " I shouted at her again. She only smiled evilly, that’s when I flipped and jumped forward punching her straight in the face and knocking her off her feet. " How does that feel? Oh and If I ever see you around Henry again, you’ll have it worse than that! " I spat grabbing Henry’s arm, " Oh and I bet if you need to get that nose fixed, Jen can recommend someone ". Nathan grabbed me by my shirt asking what was going on, I shrugged pulling Henry along with me. The three of us walked to the park, Nathan and I sat on a bench as Henry explained that he had to leave. I stood up and hugged him gently, he whispered "Thank you " To me before walking to his car and leaving. I sat there and explained everything to Nathan, " I was in high-school once, I completely understand " he chuckled.

I kept hearing my text tone go off, so I took out my phone and checked it. [ 4 New Text Messages ] - Can we talk? : Pj -, - Where are you? : Pj -. - Are you ignoring me? : Pj -, - Please answer me! : Pj -. I sighed replying - I’m catching up with my brother, is that alright? I’ll text you later! -. ” So do you want to go see Ava? ” he asked, it was about 5:50 pm. I nodded ” Hell yeah!! ” , we got back into his car. The drive was long, but worth it. We walked into their apartment, it looked the same yet somehow different. ” Izi! Oh my gosh, how are you? ” Ava asked hugging me, ” Well not as good as you girl! ” I smiled while rubbing her belly. ” Do you guys know what your having yet? ” I asked, they both nodded. Ava smiled ” Where having a Girl!! ” she said happily, ” Yay! ” I clapped ” Congratulations you guys, I can’t believe my brother is going to be a Daddy! And I’m going to be an Aunt, Oh gosh ” I exclaimed. They both laughed ” Well we were going to mail you this, but now that you’re here. I can just give it to you ” Ava smiled handing me an envelope, it was an invitation to her baby shower. Ava was only about 3 or 4 months along, but I guess it’s always better to be prepared. ” Of course, I’m going! ” I announced, ” Can my friend Zoe come? ” I asked. Ava nodded happily, I hugged her then looked at the time it was almost 7 pm. ” Well I should probably get home, I’ve got school tomorrow ” I told Nathan who nodded and kissed Ava telling her he’d be back soon. 

The whole drive home we talked and I was happy I was able to patch things up with Nathan, he dropped me off giving me a hug. I walked into the apartment happy, but that happiness changed quickly when I noticed the look on Zoe’s face. ” Iz, you’ve got a visitor. I tried to get rid of him, but he’s too stubborn to leave. Plus he just barged in, he’s in your room ” she sighed, I opened my door and there laid Pj on my bed…. Asleep. ” How long has he been here? ” I whispered, ” About 2 hours ” she smiled. I nodded ” Night Zoe “and smiled closing my door which didn’t wake up Pj at all, I grabbed a tangled tank-top and some pink shorts quickly changing into them. Then I looked at Pj ( Must be drunk again ), I walked over to where he was asleep. I pulled off his shoes and somehow got him under the duvet without waking him, I walked over to my side of the bed and laid down next to him sighing. I glanced at the clock 8:45 pm ( Wow, I think this is the earliest I’ve ever tried to go to sleep ), I turned onto my side * Which was facing away from Pj * drifting off to sleep. When I felt two arms snake around my waist, I smiled to myself and fell right asleep. Hoping that I would get the chance to get everything off my chest ( I’m ready to let him know he’s my first boyfriend, I just hope it doesn’t freak him out ). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You again for Reading(=