Chapter 22. Movie Night

The next morning I checked my phone * Secretly hoping there would be other text from Pj, there wasn’t *, I was slightly bummed, but got over it quickly because I was excited for Movie Night with my friends tonight. Friday at school was normal and boring, the idiots didn’t even show up which I thought was weird. But at least I was able to get all my work done, Zoe met me at my locker ” So are you excited for tonight? ” she asked. I nodded shutting my locker just as my phone went off [ New Text Message ] - Hey, what are we supposed to wear? : Jack - , I laughed and replied - Anything comfy or pajama’s or you might want to bring an overnight bag, these things tend to last long and normally the other guys just crash at our place. It’s more like a sleepover =D -. Zoe and I went to the shops picking up lots of snacks when I received another text, - Ooh already inviting us to spend the night, Woah!! : Jack -. I rolled my eyes and laughed placing my phone in my pocket, when we got back to the apartment we both went crazy cleaning and when we were finished it was almost 7 pm. ” The boys will be here any minute ” Zoe exclaimed, I giggled ” Pajama time! ” we both shouted while laughing. I ran into my room and checked my phone ( Nothing ), I changed into my pajama’s ( Sorta ). A long sleeved Peter Pan jumper, blue shorts and some black knee high socks, I removed most of my makeup except for some concealer and left my hair wavy. I walked out of my room and into the lounge, Zoe soon walked out of her room after in an Oversized T-shirt and Some shorts.  ” Zoe be honest, do I look stupid? ” I asked her, ” Nope! I think Jack will like it ” She giggled. ” Zoe! sshh ” I laughed, she shook her head as we picked out our movies * Beauty and the Beast and Dead Silence *. ” Really? I Love Dead Silence but you know how much it creeps me out! ” I exclaimed, ” I know, well maybe you can get in some cuddle time with one of the guys ” she said winking. I shook my head laughing.

There was a knock on the door not long after, ” I got it! ” I shouted opening the door.  ” What’s up Girl! ” Caspar and Joe said walking into the apartment, causing both Zoe and I to laugh. ” Alfie’s bringing the pizza’s, what do you guys want? ” Zoe asked, she started taking down our orders until there was another knock and it sent my nerve’s buzzing as I opened the door to Ben and Jack. ” Hey! ” Ben smiled at me and walking in, ” Wow, Nice outfit! ” Jack said while giving me a hug. I smiled at Zoe who was shaking her head, all four guys sat in the lounge talking about who knows what. ” Ohh you like him, you like him! ” Zoe whispered smiling at me, I giggled ” Okay yeah, he’s cute, really cool and hilarious ” I smiled at her. She knew I wasn’t 100% over Pj, but she wasn’t about to push me to date someone else she isn’t like that. She just wants me to be happy, like my other friends. There was another knock on the door, Zoe and I looked at eachother and yelled   ” Pizza! “. The guys laughed and I let Zoe answer the door, since it was her boyfriend after all. I went into the lounge and sat on the couch next to Joe laying my head on his Shoulder, Jack and Ben looked at Joe strangely. Joe got the hint and laughed ” No! were not together, she does this alot. Trust me if you where sitting here you’d be in the same position “, I quickly nodded and smiled. Zoe soon walked around the corner but Alfie wasn’t with her, she had this terrified look in her eyes. ” Iz, um it’s for you ” she said pointing to the door, I sighed getting up and walking to the door. I opened the door and was staring straight at Pj, I rolled my eyes. ” Hey ” I said calmly ( surprisingly ), he gave me a weak smile ( not the one I fell for ). ” Hey, do you think we could talk? “, I sighed giving in ” Fine, but not tonight. I’ve got plans ok ” I returned with a small smile. ” Okay, how about tomorrow? ” he asked staring at me intensely with those eyes, I nodded ” that’s fine “. We were standing in the hallway when Alfie walked up up with about six pizza’s, he smiled at me before just walking into the apartment. ” So, having a party are we? ” Pj smiled raising an eyebrow at me, I shook my head ” No, just a movie night ” I sighed. He chuckled, the door soon opened and Jack stood there ” Is everything ok? “ he asked. I looked at Pj who was red in the face ( Anger Issues ), ” Yes, Jack you can Zoe everything is fine ” I Smiled. He nodded and went back inside, Pj soon spoke up ” well I better let you get back to your friends ” His words seemed harsher but filled with pain. I nodded ” Okay, so see you tomorrow? ” I asked, he nodded ” I’ll be here around 12 pm ” he smirked. I smiled ” Fine, but don’t be late! ” I exclaimed, he chuckled ” Alright, bye! ” he smiled ( There it is ). I smiled back ” Bye! “.

I walked back into the apartment only to be pulled into my room by Zoe ” How the Hell did he know what apartment we where in? ” she nearly shouted, ” Uh well did I forget to tell you that story? ” I looked down. She laughed ” I’m not mad, but you're telling me that story later! ” she said trying to look stern, I laughed as we walked into the lounge where everyone was already eating their pizza’s. i sat on the couch next to Jack taking a bite of my piece of pizza, ” So I think we should sort out were everyone is sleeping tonight ” Zoe announced sitting next to Alfie. Everyone agreed, after arguing for a few minutes it was finally decided. ( Zoe and Alfie would be in her room obviously, Caspar and Ben would be on the couch’s, Joe would be in the quest room and Jack and I were to share my bed ), ” Hey I’m Alright, just no touching ” I said pointing to Jack which caused everyone to laugh. ” Okay Okay, what movie is first? ” Joe asked, ” Hmm well since we have two newbies, I think one of them should go first ” Alfie chuckled. So for the next 5 minutes everyone argued about who was going first before Ben and Jack, so I randomly shouted   ” Jack goes first! ” making everyone laugh. ” Wow, Ok since I’m being ganged up on ” he smirked pulling out The Amazing Spider Man, he leaned in and whispered ” I fuckin Love Spider Man! ” which caused me too burst out in a fit of laughter. Everyone looked at me weird, but as soon as the movie started they forgot all about it. We sat there watching it after all the pizza was pretty much gone, I hadn’t even realized I had started getting closer and closer to Jack. 

After the first movie ( And a Pee break ) the guy pulled out the beer, ” Oh Yeah! Pass me one of those!! ” I shouted leaving Jack and Ben completely shocked. ( Yeah I hated drinking at Parties, but at home with my friends not that’s ok ), ” My Turn for a Movie!! ” I smiled getting up not letting anyone see which one I chose. ” Oh Gosh, don’t tell me it’s a Disney film ” Caspar complained from the floor, I Smiled widely at them. Alfie, Joe, and Caspar all groaned, Zoe and I laughed as I hit play on Beauty and the Beast. through out the whole film Zoe and I sang along as Ben and Jack laughed because they weren’t as used to it, unlike the rest of the guys. As soon as it was over Zoe nugged Alfie who had fallen asleep ” What? I’ve seen that movie at least a thousand times ” he yawned, I laughed. Zoe stood up ” My Turn!! ” she said shutting all the lights off, ” Ohh must be a scary movie! ” Ben chuckled. She put in Dead Silence, I slid closer to Jack and smiled a him ” Am I too close? ” I asked. He shook his head no and pulling me even closer ( I hope he’s not getting the wrong Idea, I mean yeah I like Jack but do I like him as much as I like Pj? ). Even though I had seen this movie so many times, every so often I would bury my head in Jack’s shoulder. After Dead Silence was over it was already 2:15 am and everyone was falling asleep, so we just decided to call it a night. Jack followed me into my room jumping into my bed, I quickly followed leaving a large space between us. I could tell Jack had passed right out, but my mind was spinning ( Again! ). And yes I felt guilty, even though Jack and I weren’t doing anything. I felt as if laying in this bed with him was a bad thing ( was it Pj’s fault, some of it was. Even though he treated me like an ass the other day, my feelings for him would not disappear. If anything they were growing ). I feel asleep not long after excited what the new day would hold.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank You For Reading =D