Chapter: 3

Merlin P.O.V
I gathered all of my magical power, for one of my forbidden spells. This spell would temporarily remove the boy's magical power, but if done wrong I would die. The boy was inches away from Meliodas, when I activated the spell. I felt as his power disappeared, leaving him completely defenseless. Meliodas then landed the final strike on the boy as he fell unconscious. I released the cube and we all then ran towards the fighters. Both Escanor and Meliodas were badly injured and unconscious, while the boy was slowly bleeding out. ' He could prove to be useful' I thought as I used magic to pick up the three of them. We all then returned to my home to heal their injuries. After a while both Meliodas and Escanor were healed using my magic, and soon woke up. Escanor was being prideful by saying that he only lost because he wasn't trying, while Meliodas got a hug from his two children.

Meliodas P.O.V
When I opened my eyes I immediately received a hug from Hanah and Lux. Both were extremely worried after I sustained so many injuries in the battle. I then got up and walked towards Merlin to question her.

Meliodas: " How did I win, he was stronger and faster"

Merlin: " I temporarily removed his power to give you the upper hand " she responded which satisfied my curiosity.

Meliodas: I then turned my attention to the boy and asked " What do we do with him?"

Merlin: " First I shall read his memories, to find out who he is" she said while placing her hand over the boy's face. Her hand then began to glow while the boy's eyes twitched.

After about an hour of searching through his memories she seemed to be shocked by something.

Merlin: " Meliodas... this boy, is your son" she said which shocked everyone in the room.

Meliodas: " What? That can't be possible" he said while looking both confused and terrified.

Merlin: " I'm going deeper into his memories. There is some girl wh-"

Before she could finish he grabbed her hand releasing his bloodlust.

I watched as the massive wound on the boy's chest began to heal

I watched as the massive wound on the boy's chest began to heal. We knew that if we were to fight now, everyone would be killed.

Y/N P.O.V
I could feel someone looking through my memories. While this happened I was forced to rewatch every moment I felt pain in my life. None of this affected me until I saw a beautiful silver haired girl, it was my love, Sona. I had to watch the time I spent with her, over and over. Though before I could see her death, i got up and grabbed the spell castor's hand. It turned out to be Merlin who was reading my mind. After looking around, I realized where I was and quickly stopped my bloodlust. Merlin then said something which annoyed me.