Prologue: Part 4

Y/N P.O.V
We both charged at each other ready to strike the final blow. The dragon was preparing to hit me with more fire while I was materializing a sword of darkness. We were evenly matched in speed but I was clearly superior in power. He released his attack, sending a huge wave of fire, right at me.

I then slashed right through the fire, hitting the dragon head on

The force sent the beast through the mountain behind it.

Exhausted from the battle I lost my balance and fell to the ground. I slowly lost my demon mark and cloak before I tried to stand. I was walking towards the dragon, when I heard rustling coming from the crater it was in. I prepared myself to fight again after the beast slowly got up. Though no matter how hard I tried I couldn't activate my demon mark. My vision started to get blurry and my legs went numb before I fell back down. Weirdly I fell on something soft before I passed out.

Time skip
I woke up laying on something full of warmth. I turned around to see the enemy, who had me engaged in battles for centuries, cuddled around me. We then stared at each other in silence until I said " I'm too fucking tired to fight anymore" as we both went back to sleep. The next time I woke up it was gone but something caught my eye. On the ground I found one of the dragon's pitch black scales where it slept. 'It must have gotten loose from my final attack' I thought as I put it away. I then climbed to the top of the cliff and shouted " I'm counting this as you forfeited, and I win!!!". As i walked away, I had a small smile on my face.

DK P.O.V
I was using my magic to watch the boy and the dragon's fight when I saw the boy achieve his assault mode. I knew he could improve at an incredible rate but this surprised me. I needed to remove Meliodas' emotions and give him some of my power for him to achieve his assault mode. I knew that soon he would become the perfect vessel. He also attained the scale which would make him the perfect weapon. The dragon scale is said to be one of the hardest materials in existence and combined with my magic, the weapon would be feared by all. My thoughts were then disrupted by the boy calling me.

Y/N P.O.V
I returned to my training area, and called out to the DK but he did not respond. He seemed deep in thought which always made me worried, when he was. That meant he was planning something, probably involving me. He soon noticed I was watching him and started questioning me.