Why does everyone grab me by my fucking ear?

Set slammed his paw on her head and she snarled, biting him in the side. He roared in anger and punched her in the face. She snarled and wacked him constantly with her tail. 

Set then had quite enough. "This is finished, beast." 

He grabbed her by the neck and flung her towards the pit, she spread her wings and roared, realising he had grabbed the flask forcefully from her mouth and crushed it.

But the fight had earned him a long claw mark from his neck to his hip, it was going to leave a scar.

She landed on the ground next to the pit and snarled at the Desert God. The God merely smirked and grabbed her by the neck again. She whimpered, and he clawed her shoulder, blood came pouring out from her wound, and she fell to the ground, limp.

"No!" Horus roared and Set transformed back, kneeling before the unconscious Nightfury shifter as she slowly turned back into her human form. 

"Shame you weren't on my side." He said. "I admire someone who doesn't let death stand in her or his way, especially a dragon. But-" he stroked her head. "-this is what love gets you."

Set got up and nodded to the two. "It's quite fitting to see you both die together in my house," he said. "But the dragon..."

He considered taking her back, break her and use her as his dragon to mount and conquer with. "Never mind."

Not even the dragon could defeat him, besides, she was crippled.

"I'll miss the conversation," Set said walking away. "And the fight."

Bek whimpered as she woke up and nudged the necklace with her nose. She  tied the necklace around her neck. She gasped when the place started to crumble and collapse around her.

Bek transformed back into a dragon as Horus opened the trap up again and went under their legs, making them fall on her back. Bek nudged Thoth's body before she picked him up with her jaws and ran. She was fast for a Nightfury.

While running up the steps, Horus grabbed the large wheel that fell and held it above them as Bek ran. The pyramid collapsed and Bek wrapped her large wings around them and Thoth's body.

She roared and forced her wings to push through the sand and then breathed in the fresh air. Horus looked at the Nightfury with anger. "You denied me vengeance."

Zaya thought you were the greatest thing in all of creation. Bek gasped out, disoriented. Every day, she prayed for you to save Egypt, but you didn't come!

"I was in a tomb, I didn't hear." Horus argued flatly.

No, you didn't listen! Bek raged. All you care about is your stupid vengeance. I even started to think I was wrong about you...

Bek looked at Thoth's body in shame, she should have done something. But I've finally learned one lesson from the Gods. We don't matter to you!

Horus' heart ached terribly at this point and he scowled at her. "Well, now you know," he snapped.

Bek could feel tears prickle in her eyes. Deep down she hoped that what she was saying was wrong, but... This time, once again, she was right. Bek looked up at Horus and snarled, turning away, grabbing Thoth's body in her jaws and touching her nose to his hand. I'm sorry...

Hathor's eyes watered at this and she looked at Horus who was looking down at the ground in shame. Hathor stood up and closed her eyes. "Anubis come forth," she called.