Chapter 9

"Spread love everywhere you go

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." -Mother Teresa

꧁𓁿꧂

"ONE DROP," HORUS said, holding the golden water.

As they walked, a trap caught Hathor and Horus in its clutches out of nowhere, Horus struggled holding it slightly open with his spear.

Thoth and Bek were pushed back by the sudden blast and Bek immediately went into dragon form out of instinct. She heard a yell from Hathor and she watched in horror as Thoth's brain was teared out of his skull by Set.

Set stared at the blue brain before looking at Horus. "I should thank you," Set said. "You lured him from his library, so I didn't have to."

Bek saw the glowing water flask and stealthily crawled towards it. Grabbing it gently and quietly with her jaws.

"The final piece." Set said, staring at the brain.

Horus held a raged expression on his face. "You coward. Open this cage and fight me."

"Again?" Set raised a brow, looking at Hathor then at Horus. "Hasn't she seen you lose, enough?"

He beckoned to Hathor with a scowl. "Can you allow me to spare you one last embarrassment before you die?" Bek noticed him walking over and she hid in the shadows, but when he was about to spear them she snarled and leaped forward. Hackles raised and teeth baring. The bottle of creation was in her jaws.

Set stepped back in slight fear and shock. "You! The offspring of lightning and death! The omen that was sent to destroy me!" Set fell backwards, and then added, "Ra sent you?"

Bek rolled her eyes mentally and snarled again; threatening to tip the bottle into the pit. "Stop!" Set raised his hand, holding a necklace with an eagle on it. "Recognise this, Nightfury?"

Bek's eyes widened and she didn't move a muscle. Set beckoned to Horus. "Did he tell you he could bring your sister back from the dead? It's not possible... Not even for me."

You expect me to believe you? Everyone in the room flinched from her voice, it was threatening and ice cold.

"I don't have to lie." Set replied. "How else would a blind, useless God get you to help him?"

Bek and Horus looked at each other and Set kept staring into her eyes. "Go on. Ask him."

Bek looked at Horus.

"Pour it in." Horus said and Bek narrowed her eyes. Is it true?

"Bek, pour it in."

Suddenly, Bek was thrown into a pillar by Set, but luckily still had the flask, not fractured, in her jaws.

She snarled in anger and leaped onto Set and starting biting and scratching him, they rolled around in the sand until Set transformed and grabbed Bek around the ears with his clawed hand.

Night Of Egypt  | ▪︎ Horus/Fem!Bekजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें