The Cai family bought concubines and gave birth to many children, but the fight for the back house never stopped.

According to the laws of the dynasty, the concubine's room has no status, and there are not a few people who are bought and sold. In order to fight for a survival, they have become black-eyed chickens.

The back house was restless, and the man was unclear. Only three of the dozen or so children who had tossed about it could survive.

Qi Yun said with disdain for those back homes who had trouble with each other, and he didn't want Ye Jiao to know about the same.

It's not that I'm sorry for the Cai family, but I'm afraid that if these things are said too clearly, I'll scare my wife.

The Qi family’s house is harmonious, and Ye Jiao is a good girl who knows enough to know what to do. Her life and beauty are what she deserves. Why listen to those messy back homes to disturb her mood?

However, Qi Yun still added: "Ordinary people don't just marry concubines and accept young children, our family is just ordinary people."

Qi Ming also knew that he might have said the wrong thing just now, so he immediately followed: "Yes, and no one from the third generation in the Qi family has ever married the second house. Life has always been peaceful, so don't think too much about it. "

Ye Jiao looked at these two brothers. In fact, she didn't think much about it. She didn't like to find someone who was uncomfortable for herself. They were talking about other people's things, so it had nothing to do with her. There was no need to deal with other people's things. Put on your own head.

But since they said clearly, Ye Jiao smiled and tore a piece of hemp to Qi Yun's mouth, and said, "Ordinary people are pretty good."

Qi Yun also bent his mouth, opened his mouth and ate, and then put a chopsticks and bamboo shoots for his wife, and said mildly: "Yes, I have a good wife alone in my life."

Qi Ming, who watched the scene of his second brother and second sister-in-law's love out of thin air, pouted, thinking in his heart that A-niang said before that he will show him the lady when he can pass the exam.

This is also the consideration of the Liu family. Qi Ming is so good to be a judge when he has the status of being a judge, and if he can be promoted, he will be able to become an official in the future. The wife of the official is naturally different from ordinary people. That is, there is no marriage to Qi Ming early.

In the past, Qi Ming had never cared about these things, so he read only sage books.

But now, when Qi Ming looked at the loving couple in front of him, he suddenly wanted someone to feed himself sesame balls.

Qi Jia Saburo made up his mind in his heart that he must study hard, do scientific research, and get fame and marry a woman is a beautiful thing in the world!

Now that he was determined to show the Cai family a good look, and his second brother supported him, Qi Ming delayed the time to return to the school and stayed in the Qi family to discuss countermeasures with his second brother.

Ye Jiao didn't participate too much, she was more willing to take care of her own medicinal flowers.

Especially Shiya grass, there were already signs of results, Ye Jiao didn't dare to slack off, holding it regularly every day to go out in the sun.

Qi Yun teased her when she watched too much. He had seen people walking the birds in the ladder cage and walking the dogs on the ropes. Her own lady was different, holding a pot and walking flowers.