Darci Elinian

A/N No idea what's going on with that name. Well, the first name is plausible, but at this point with the last names, I'm just cobbling random letters together. So, like I promised you (actually I was kind of promising myself, but whatever) this one has Solangelo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) It still has Percabeth, don't worry. Every one shot in here is going to have Percabeth, because this is a Mortals meet Percabeth. But I'm feeling Solangelo-deprived, so here you go. And I think the next one is going to have Frazel because I am also Frazel-deprived. Those are my three favourite ships, Percabeth, Solangelo, and Frazel. And you probably don't care. Just so you know, girl on the right is Darci, the left is Karly. I'll let you read the story now. Just as a warning, this girl's a jerk. Oh, and please don't take offence to anything, any similarities are purely coincidental. And this chapter is super cliche, so if you don't like it, then don't read it.

"He has got to be the hottest boy in school," I whisper into my friend's, A.K.A a wannabe me, ear.  We're talking about Will Solace, of course. "Yeah, I guess," Karly replies. "I think Percy Jackson is pretty cute too though." Ugh, she is such an idiot. I need Will to be mine. Another wannabe me comes rushing up. Nelly. I never liked her much, she's always nattering on about stuff. Like I care about her problems. "Darci! Darci, I have news!" "What is it?" I say, raising my eyebrows at the overexcited girl. "Is Will looking for me so he can finally ask me out?" "Oh! Or is Percy Jackson looking for me to ask me out?!" Karly interjects. I shoot her a death glare so she knows that she shouldn't just interrupt people like that. "You'll never believe the news! It's crazy - I don't think this has happened once since we started coming to this school. I would never have thought-" I interrupt her. (A/N Hypocrite.) "Cut to the chase Nelly." "W-well," she stutters under my impatient glare. "There's a new student coming tomorrow. Two actually! I never would've thought one would come, never mind two! I mean, Goode High School isn't an amazing school, and-" Ugh. She's rambling. Again. I give her a sugary sweet smile and devise a way to get her to leave me alone. "That's nice, I suppose. Now, I have to re-do my lipstick, I'll see you later. And for future reference, honey, I don't care about new students." That should tell her. She stares, and I look back at her for a moment before turning and walking out of the room, Karly at my heels.

-----Ava will now take you to the next day, First Period English with Paul Blowfish- sorry, Blofis. You better enjoy this, it's costing me.-----

I sauntered into first period English, Karly following after. Ugh. Karly is okay I guess, but she gets annoying always talking about Percy. Maybe it's time for some new blood. I choose a seat behind to Will, who is sitting next to Percy. Karly sits behind Percy. It's definitely time for some new blood. She should pay more attention to me, then to him. "Alright class, listen up!" Mr. Blofis starts. "We have two new students today, and..." He goes on to talk about how we should be nice and all that, but I'm not listening. Will and Percy seemed to perk up a bit when he mentions the new students, but I put it out my mind, and lean forward to talk to Will, watching Karly do the same with Percy beside me. "Hey, Will," I whisper seductively. "You, me, my place at seven. My parents won't be home." "Leave me alone, Dacia," he answers. I look over to see that Karly hasn't had anymore luck then I have. They're obviously playing hard to get. I'm about to talk again when the door swings open. To reveal to two teens standing there - a girl with honey blond curly hair that reaches down her back and startling grey eyes, and a short boy with messy black hair that falls into his eyes, which are such a dark brown that they look almost black. When they see the new kids, both Will and Percy sit up so straight in their seats that they look like they're trying to touch the sky with their heads, and huge grins appear on their faces.

The new students greet Mr. Blofis, and the girl actually hugs him! They must have met before somehow. I thought the only students Mr. Blofis knew are Percy, because he's his step-dad, and Will, because Will and Percy are friends. Whatever. Not important right now. When Mr. Blofis tells them to introduce themselves with their name and one or two things about themselves, they nod and the girl steps forward. "Hi, I'm Annabeth Chase. I transferred here from San Fransisco to be with my boyfriend, and I am an aspiring architect." The boy steps forward next. "I'm Nico Di Angelo. I have Italian heritage." (A/N I just realized I didn't explain. I know Will and Nico are both younger than Percy and Annabeth, but they're in the same grade in this okay?) He doesn't seem like much of a talker. "Well, why don't you two go sit next to Percy and Will," Mr. Blofis says. Boh of them smile at this point and walk over without anybody telling them where to go. The boy- what was his name again? - sits next to Will while Anniebelle sits next to Percy. At least that disgusting girl didn't sit next to Will. I should still be able to get him.

Will smiles at Nick (A/N this girl is killing me.) and they start talking lowly in another language. (A/N Greek.) Percy and Anniebelle (A/N Still killing me) are doing the same, though they are holding hands. Karly won't be happy with that. Mr. Blofis begins the lesson.

-----Ava will take you to after school, because I'm lazy-----

Karly and I saunter up to Will and Percy who are still with the new kids. I bet those losers have been following them around all day. Poor Will. Simultaneously Karly and I speak. "So, what do you say to a date?" they better say yes this time. We've been asking them for months. But instead, they start to get really angry, as do the new losers. Percy starts yelling. "How many times do I have to tell you?! I have a girlfriend!!! We are not interested, so leave us alone!!!" Then Will starts. "Just bug off already. I'm in a serious relationship!!" I'm surprised that they are yelling, I mean, I'm the hottest girl at Goode High, but I'll play it off. I arch an eyebrow smoothly. "And where are your so called 'significant others'?" Nick and Anniebelle speak at the same time. "Right here, vlakas." I flip my hair over my shoulder in disgust. I thought Will was straight? Whatever. I'll just move on to Percy. I lean closer. "C'mon babe. You don't need this loser. Come with me." Percy looks disgusted and backs up quickly. Before I can move closer to him, Anniebelle judo flips me and then proceeds to do the same thing to Karly. Then all four of them walk off, leaving us lying on the floor.

A/N Whelp, that Sucked with a capital 'P'. Sorry, human beans. I'm tired. Even though that's not a very good excuse, I'm tired. Oh, and I have a surprise for you people! I mean, not all of you will like it. And none of you will get to see it for at least a couple of weeks. But, it's still a surprise. Which means I'm not telling you what it is. If somebody guesses correctly in the comments I will give them a shoutout in a chapter, as well as read any books they might have. But only the first person who gets it right, if anybody does. And only if they get it before the surprise comes out. Yeah, okay, that's all for now. Comment and give feedback. Bye human beans.

~Figureskater222