Bedtime Stories

This is for MuffinTopDeckerstar
I hope that this was decent enough for you to enjoy this :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer heard his phone go off so he went to see what it was. A message from the detective.
C:Hey Lucifer, you busy?
L:No what's going on?
C:Well Trixie is at a friends so I was wondering if you wanted to come over.
L:Like a date?
C:What? No. Definetly not a date. Just a night as friends.
L:Alright detective I'll come over

Chloe felt herself smiling as Lucifer confirmed he would come over. Chloe just didn't really want to be alone tonight. Not too much longer and Lucifer walked in through the door giving Chloe a fright.
"Lucifer! Haven't I told you to knock?"
Lucifer gives Chloe a lopsided smile.
"You know me detective."
Lucifer shrugged. Lucifer put his hands together.
"So! What are we going to do?"
That stumped Chloe.
"I- uh- I can make some dinner for us if you want. Then just- I'm not sure."
Lucifer looked at Chloe a calculating look on his face but it soon disappeared.
"Right food. That sounds lovely. Want some help to cook?"
Chloe smiled and nodded as she got some food out to cook dinner.

Lucifer was serving the dinner at the table as Chloe lit a candle and sat down. She smiled as her partner brought the food they worked together to make.
"Now to be sure detective. This- isn't a romantic date?"
Lucifer asked. Partially curious partially skeptical.
"No. I don't think so."
Chloe said. Lucifer started laughing.
"I'm messing with you detective."
Lucifer then shoved a forkful of food into his mouth, Chloe was watching him and couldn't help laughing at him.

After dinner Chloe got out a movie. Lucifer picked up the case as she put the movie in the DVD player.
"Hot Tub Highschool? Detective are you alright?"
"I'm fine. I- I just thought that you might want to watch it. No matter how embarassing for me."
"Alright"
Lucifer shrugged and took a seat on the couch. Chloe smiled and pressed play, she snuggles into Lucifer. Chloe noticed that after 10 minutes of the movie Lucifer placed a pillow on his lap. Does he seriously? Chloe didn't complete the thought.

Soon the movie was over.
"Lucifer. You never really told me much about yourself."
Chloe broke the silence.
"Detective you know I'm the devil."
Lucifer looked down at her.
"Yeah but why do you call yourself the devil?"
Chloe shifted her weight to find a more comfortable spot.
"I'll tell you my story. From the start. But first I want to lie down."
"Yeah alright. Well come to my bedroom."
Chloe pointed a finger at Lucifer,
"No sex."
Lucifer chuckled but followed Chloe to her room. Chloe went into the bathroom to change and clean up. She came back into the room and saw Lucifer laying in his boxers staring at her roof. Chloe smiled fondly and went over to lay next to him.
"So it all began when a man and a woman met. There was nothing to begin with. Then they made love and the world was created."
Lucifer started. He went right from the beginning. He didn't think it would interest Chloe but he kept at it.

Soon Chloe fell asleep and rolled over onto Lucifer. He looked down at her smiling.
"We'll finish this tomorrow detective."
Soon Lucifer fell asleep smiling and thinking of the rest of the story.

Chloe woke up and saw Lucifer laying on his stomach. She felt his arm wrapped around her. She really needed to pee so she wiggled her way out of his grip and went to the bathroom. When she came back she saw Lucifer putting his pants on. She saw scars in his shoulder blades. She walked up to him and put her hand out, touching them.
"Lucifer what?"
Lucifer turned around and grabbed her wrist, a little too tight for comfort.
"Don't. Please"
Lucifer gave Chloe a look of pain.
"I'm sorry."
Lucifer realised he was gripping Chloe tightly.
"What happened,"
Chloe asked, still wanting to know. Lucifer slumped back on the bed.
"Where do I begin? With the greatest fall in history?"

Lucifer told Chloe everything. When he was cast out of heaven. Be coming the devil. Chloe hung into every single word. Lucifer's story got happier once he reached LA about 6 years ago. Chloe could see it in his face, once he had moved off his painful past his face became animated and he was using his hands to tell his story.
"So you really are the devil?"
Chloe asked.
"Does that scare you?"
"No,"
Chloe smiled at him.
"The devil gets a bad rap. Everyone blames him for things that were out of his control. I don't hold him to anything."
Chloe turned her head towards Lucifer, stroking his face. Lucifer rewarded Chloe with a half smile and he grabbed her hand.
"Lucifer we should do this again."
"Me talking your ears off or us in bed?"
Lucifer asked. Chloe shook her head, unsurprised by the comment.
"Maybe both Lucifer."
Chloe looked at him admiringly. Lucifer smiled back. He leaned in still holding Chloe's hand to his face. Lucifer gently kissed Chloe on the lips. Lucifer layed back down staring at the ceiling.
"How did the devil come to love me? A normal human. A nobody?"
Chloe asked in wonder slumping back and laying in Lucifer's arms.
"Because your special."
Lucifer answered. Chloe smiled.
"Tell me more stories."
Lucifer obliged. Telling Chloe anything she wanted. Answering all her questions, no matter how silly like "What's your favourite colour?"
"Midnight blue,"
"Not blood red?"
Chloe joked. Earning a small laugh from the devil.

"Detective. I think it's time I asked you some questions."
Lucifer said. Chloe didn't answer.
"Oh alright. Couldn't hurt."
So they spent the rest of the day laying in bed and asking each other questions and telling each other their embarassing stories.