=CH 18= Alpha Trion

I cried into my servos. "I wanted to prove that I wasn't a bad guy yet I knock 2 of them unconcious!!!" I yell. I hear a strange voice "Nemesis Prime, is it?" I look around "Who--- Who are you!?" I whine. Suddenly, the room goes dark and a bright blue light appears infront of me. Another robot appears and they kneel down to me. "You are the signal I tracked. I didn't think that another Prime existed." I scooted back against the wall "Leave me alone!!" I whine in fear. The bot replies "I am not going to harm you. But I can see that you are terrified because of a recent event." I look away. He was right.

                     I then process what he said earlier "Wait, Prime isn't part of a name? It's.... It's an occupation?" The bot nods "And you seem to be one. He holds his servo out and I grasp it. He helps me up and introduces himself "I am Alpha Trion. Since you are now a cybertronian. I figure that you would like to learn more about them." I nod and he goes over the long list of things. Later on, he aplauds me for my work "I'm surprised that you were able to make these relics all on your own. Its good work." My mind stopped focusing on that "Alpha Trion, could you erase the autobot's memories of me ever coming to that base?" Alpha Trion nods and dissapears, never to be seen again.