=CH 27= Optimus?

A few hours later, Smokescreen walked in backwards. "Did you--- Woah. That's what it is?" Smokescreen plops it down and removes the wingsuit, setting it back on the wall. "Yep. This is The Forge alright." "It's bigger than I thought it was." I reply. Smokescreen adds "You could say that--- hey your voice is different!" I nod "I told you I wanted to change it. I found out all by myself." 

                 Smokescreen nods "Optimus, I have The Forge! You can use it to repair yourself!" Optimus responds "That..... is not the reason..... I had you... retrieve the relic." Smokescreen stutters "What? I-I-I don't understand...." Prime explains "The power of The Forge..... Is not.... unlimited. It's... energy has already begun.... to ebb." I patch in "So it's running low. Who cares? All we need is enough power to get you back on your feet and ready to fight." He continues to argue "Whatever power remains..... must be used..... to rebuild the Omega Lock..... To restore Cybertron...." I couldn't contain my emotions. "B-but that would mean... *gasp*" Optimus continues "The fate of all our kind.... is more vital..... than-- that of any--- one..... of us..... Including.... me...." 

                      Smokescreen and I lower our helms in sadness. We couldn't let him go. I couldn't let him go. I barely even knew him and here I am at his side. Smokescreen tries to bring him to our side "Optimus, the forge is a relic of the primes. We can't use it to restore Cybertron. Not without a prime. Not without you." I had remembered what Alpha Trion said. I was a prime. I didn't want to though. Optimus was a well known friend of theres. I closed my optics and pictured the outcome.

Outcome in his mind

                         Cybertron was restored and all the autobots were happy, partying. Nemesis would soon have to tell them that he wasn't Optimus. He stood up "Autobots. Stop." They all look to him. "Is something wrong Optimus?" Ratchet asked. Nemesis nodded "It's about what's happening at this moment." "And what would that be?" Bulkhead asks. Nemesis looks to the empty Forge in his hands. "I went through a tough decision back then." "=<Which was?>= BumbleBee started.

                        Nemesis sighs "I'm not Optimus. I am not your leader." All of them were confused. Ratchet stepped forward "Optimus, I think you need to rest---" "No. My name is not Optimus. And I do not need to rest." Nemesis argued. Ratchet stepped back "What do you mean?" Nemesis switched back to his original colors "I was with Prime at the time, before he died. He argued that Cybertron should be restored with the power remaining, meaning he would----" "MEANING YOU LET HIM DIE!!!!" Ratchet yells.

End of Outcome

                            "I won't let this happen." I say. I look forward to see Optimus holding Smokescreen's arm. I stand up "Optimus. You are going to take that Forge and use it to fix yourself. I will not allow you to die knowing that your teammates are worried sick about you and will feel horrible if I take it to Cybertron and restore it for your team. I will not let you die here." Optimus shook his head "It is not.... Your decision..... or mine.... to make...." I growled, beginning to cry harder. I grit my teeth and closed my optics.

                    Optimus continued "The time for a new leader..... is upon us. In my spark, I believe that leader stands before me right now." I look to Smokescreen. He looks back "Not me. Im a rookie. You're leader material, Nemesis." I disagree "You are cybertronian like him. I am not." I step back and Smokescreen begins pacing

                    "I-I can't do this." He panics. "I mean sure, who wouldn't want to be a prime but I'm really not ready for that kind of responsibility. Nemesis is more up for the task than I am." Optimus argues "Nemesis isn't who I want to be....... the next leader. You are. He does not.... have say in being a leader...." I was fine with him saying that. It was 100% true. "Smokescreen... The choice is niether.... of ours... to make. When it is time... The matrix of leadership.... will present itself only to one.... who's spark is worthy...."