=CH 10= There Isn't A Mystery Mech

No perspective

                    "Wheeljack!!" "WHEELJACK!!!!" Arcee's voice rang out. Wheeljack bolted upright "I'm up." He exclaims. He looks over to the motorcycle who was furious "Taking a human child out on a mission that could have gotten you killed is dangerous!! We talked about this." Wheeljack ignored it "How did I get back in my ship? Miko, did you pull me in here?" Miko lies "Y-yeah. Took me awhile to. You're pretty heavy." "You're pretty strong." Wheeljack laughs. Arcee wasn't sure what to believe. 

                      They all went inside. "Miko can't possess that strength!! It would take her years to aquire that!!" Ratchet yells out. Wheeljack argues "She might have the strength in her. Like she said, I'm heavy and it took her awhile. It's night not to mention." BumbleBee steps in "=<Remember what happened with Prime? It could have been that mystery mech.>=" Wheeljack growls "Please. It was probably Starscream who saved Prime and Miko who saved me. There probably isn't even a mystery mech!!" Ratchet questions "What about the warship?" "Could have been Megatron." the wrecker answers.

                        Miko hadn't said a thing. She was over with Bulkhead. It was all she could think about. She didn't think about how Nemesis Prime was still alive and functioning after Silas was taken down.

At the warship

                     "Wheeljack did this?" Megatron questions. The only other insecticon who had just narrowly avoided the wave of the Saber answers "No my lord, Optimus was the one." The other insecticon argues "I don't remember Optimus being rusted red, dulled blue, having a yellow wave creating blade, and having yellow optics and bio lights." Megatron was confused "I'm sorry?" The insecticons nod. The other one insecticon responds "Optimus is the only mech who has that look." Megatron looked to the ground "For our army's sake, please just be some image in these bugs' mind and not be Optimus with the Star Saber already."