=CH 11= Battling My Creator

Nemesis's perspective

                It had been around 2 weeks since the whole battle of bugs. I had learned that they were decepticons as well. I called them insecticons after I saw a giant bug land on a project I was working on. It looked similar to the mech's alts. That's how I got the idea of the name. 

                   Besides that, I was working on another file I got from the warship. I had scanned a data console before I left. This relic was called a phase shifter. I didn't know how to make the whole gravitise towards the nearest bot part so I was going to just clamp it on to my wrist. I was almost finished with the structure when my scanner picked up a signal. I set it down and left immediatly.

                      It was night as I trekked the streets of Jasper. Once hearing the familiar sound, I got ready. I drove into a roadway that was lower than the neighborhood. I tranformed into bot mode and saw a bot that I thought I recognized battling the other bot that I did recognize. I then remembered where I saw him. It was a file on a computer. An orange one. It said "Project C.Y.L.A.S./Breakdown" I recognized the similar name. Cylas. It sounded exactly like Silas. The very man who built me and used me to destroy cybertronians. I started running at him.

                    I launched myself at him, pushing him to the ground. I skid to a stop on my feet. The mech behind me got up weakly "Prime? How did you get here..... So fast?" He pants. I respond "I'm not sure where your friend is, but I'm paying a visit to an old creator of mine. To teach him that using others to kill your enemies is wrong." I was furious. He gasps "Wait.... You're---" "Nemesis Prime. Full AI. At last that I now know of." I interupt.

                       Without giving him a chance to speak again, I eject my blades and run at him. He had gotten up by that time. I could tell he was surprised to see me. I stop infront of him, waiting for him to say something, and he did. "I.... I don't believe it. You're functioning. Who is controlling you!!??" I yell back "No one controls me and no one will!!!" I thrust my arm at him, hitting his chassis. He swings his hammer and I step back, avoiding it. "AI, I'm proud, MECH #01." I growl "My name is Nemesis Prime!!!" I hit him over and over, dodging his attacks as well. 

                        I throw him off his feet and he gets a call. I hold my blasters at  him as he listens. He shoots a missle and I was too late to dodge. It hits me, sending me back by meters. I get to a stop and I stand back up, I get ready to charge at Cylas but, by the time I stood up, he had entered his portal. I fall to my knees, catching my breath. "I will end you someday, Cylas...."