Chapter Four

*three months later*

Annalise's pov
Rosie and I had decided to go to Seattle to see Andy and her boyfriend Robert, but we weren't telling them. We hadn't seen Andy since she came to see me in the hospital, and we still hadn't met Robert, only FaceTimed and talked on the phone, so we wanted to surprise them. I also wanted to tell Andy that Rosie and I are dating before anyone else finds out.
When we landed in Seattle, we got in a taxi and headed straight to our hotel. We went up to our room, and started to unpack our suitcases. Rosie being Rosie had bought three suitcases and four bags with him, where as I only had one suitcase and two bags.
"Hey, do you wanna go and get a coffee before we go and surprise Andy and Robert?" Rosie asked.
"Yeah sure," I said, and we headed to a nearby Starbucks. We sat and had a coffee and talked, and then we got a box of donuts to take for the whole team at their station.

Vic's pov
I was walking through the station when I passed who I assumed was Andy.
"Hey Andy," I said, continuing to go past her, but then I paused and walked back a few steps to look at her. "Hold on a sec, you're not Andy."
She looked exactly the same as Andy, but she wasn't wearing uniform, so I knew it wasn't her. She was wearing jeans and a leather jacket, and she was stood next to a man who I assumed was her boyfriend or something. And she had a box of donuts which if I knew her I would be asking to eat right now.
"I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but who are you? Because you look exactly like Andy but you're definitely not her," I said and both of them laughed. She was about to answer me, when Sullivan appeared behind her.
"Annalise? Rosie?" He said, more as a question than a statement. They both turned around and smiled when they saw him.
"Robert! Hi!" The woman said, side hugging him with the arm she wasn't holding donuts with.
"Hi Robert, it's nice to finally meet you rather than talking over a screen," the man said and all three of them laughed.
"So where is she?" The woman asked.
"Come on, let's go and find her. She's probably in the beanery or her bunk, I'm not sure," Sullivan said, and I'm assuming he was talking about Andy.
I just stood there, very confused, until Travis came over and started waving his hand in front of my face.
"Earth to Vic," he said.
"Oh yeah sorry," I muttered.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Uhh... some man and woman just came in and the woman looks exactly like Andy... and then Sullivan came over and they seem to know each other and I think they went to find Andy," I told him, still slightly confused.
"Come on, Andy's in the beanery, let's go and see what happens," Travis said and I followed him up. We ran, so we only got there a few seconds after they did.
"Oh my god, Annalise, Rosie!" Andy squealed excitedly, hugging both of them.
I briefly remembered that Andy and Sullivan had said that Annalise and Rosie were their mutual friends, but they didn't mention how similar the woman, who I'm guessing is Annalise, looked to Andy. If I didn't know that Andy was an only child, I'd think they were twins.
"I didn't know you guys were coming!" Andy exclaimed.

Andy's pov
"Well we wanted to surprise you two. We haven't seen you since... well since I got shot. And we wanted to finally meet Robert seeing as we've only talked over the phone and on FaceTime. And I wanted to meet the..." Annalise started, but I cut her off in a panic.
"Oh wait! Annalise, Rosie, this is Vic and Travis. Guys, this is Annalise and Rosie," I introduced them. I risked a glance at Robert and he looked just as relieved as I did that I'd managed to stop Annalise before she revealed our secret. We probably should've mentioned that the team doesn't know we're dating.
"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Vic said, as her and Travis greeted Annalise and Rosie. She looked confused, and I couldn't blame her. 
"I think they've probably figured out that you and Annalise aren't just friends," Robert whispered, coming and standing behind me.
"Yeah probably, should I tell them?" I asked him.
"Don't think you have much choice," he said, and we both laughed. By now the rest of the team were in the beanery, introducing themselves to Annalise and Rosie.
"So, uh, in case you haven't already figured it out, Annalise and I are actually twins," I said and everyone looked at each other in shock.
"I thought you were an only child?" Maya said, more as a question that a statement.
"Well it's complicated," Annalise said. "Our Mom and Dad split when we just babies. We also have a brother, Marcos. Me and him went with Mom to Miami, and Andy stayed in Seattle with Dad. But we all kept in touch, and we're really close."
"Wow I see what you mean about complicated," Jack commented.
"Okay, so you two are twins. But what about you Sullivan, how do you know her?" Ben asked, and I looked to see Robert desperately thinking for an excuse.
It's not like he could just say oh yeah of course I know her, she's my girlfriends twin sister.
"Uh... I'm just friends with Annalise and Rosie," he said, and thankfully everyone just dropped it.
I was about to ask Annalise something, when the alarms went off, and we all had to leave for the call. Annalise and Rosie stayed in the beanery, saying that they'll wait there for us to come back, and the rest of us ran off to the barn.

A/n; sorry I've not updated for so long, and also I've not proof read yet so sorry if there's any mistakes.