We spoke about my diet, and what foods to avoid, and what I should eat and drink more of. He gave me some helpful tips on how to deal with the morning sickness, and praised Harry for the ginger tea idea.

He told me a little more on what to expect from future appointments, and we discussed where I planned to give birth. Mum and Nate both suggested I go private, considering who Harry was and the media attention it would create, and I also agreed that would be the best and safest option for all of us.

He checked my blood pressure, heart and lungs. Everything seemed to be normal. He confirmed my due date, and that I was in fact the nine weeks I thought I was.

"When am I going to be able to see I'm actually pregnant?" I asked him once all the formalities were complete.

"There isn't a set time when mums-to-be start sporting an obviously pregnant belly, every woman is different. Some women keep their pre-pregnancy belly far into the second trimester, while others start showing in the first trimester. Some women may notice some bloating, but generally speaking, first-time mums begin developing a baby bump between twelve and sixteen weeks. We should see one by your next appointment with me hopefully."

Twelve to sixteen weeks? That was still a while away, and I was kind of disappointed because I was anxious to see my stomach start growing, but I guess I didn't need a new wardrobe any time too soon.

I guess I was just more excited for Harry to see my bump, because I knew how happy he would be.

"Okay, so when can I have my first proper ultrasound?" I asked.

"I assume you're eager to hear the heart beat, and see how the baby is progressing? Usually you wouldn't need a scan until twenty weeks, since you've already had a scan to confirm you're pregnant, but I advise my patients to have a scan and a screening around eleven to thirteen weeks."

"What does that mean?"

"To put it simply, the scan shows the growth and heart beat, and the screening will estimate the risk of your baby having Down syndrome or any other chromosomal abnormalities. I'll book that for you, do you have any particular date requests?"

"I want Harry there," I turned and said to my mum. No matter how old I got, I would always rely a lot on my mum, and have her talk to the doctor for me even though he was sitting across from me. It was a habit.

"He has a crazy schedule, we have to find a date he can come down for it," my mum explained to Nate on my behalf, while I got my calendar up and looked through my dates.

Harry's schedule had been synced through my phone, so I also knew what dates he was and wasn't available. He didn't have much downtime in the upcoming weeks, but he did have the month off from tour after April forth, just before we met up in LA.

"His calendar says he's free for a little under a week from April fifth to the ninth, could we possibly book something around then?"

"Yeah, you will be twelve weeks by then, so that's perfect timing, I'll see what I can do," he started clicking away on his computer.

"What about the seventh? You'll be twelve weeks exactly that day. I can book you in for the afternoon?"

"That sounds great," I nodded, and put the date into my phone.

Nate printed off some paperwork with my scan information, and gave me a few more pamphlets to add to my collection before leading us out of his office.

"I'll see you, and hopefully get to meet this Harry fellow I've been told so much about, after your ultrasound. Good luck with everything Jenelle, if you have any concerns don't hesitate to call, I can pop over at any time!" He hugged me, I thanked him and we left.