Interlude: Search History

It had been a couple hours since Amity left, and Luz was starting feel a little bored because Eda and King had gone to go get something from the market. (I would have said they went to go buy  something, but we all know the odds of that are only about 50/50.)

Hmm... I wonder what Amity was looking at on my phone. She seemed reluctant to tell me, so maybe I should just forget it, but still...

Luz found herself navigating to Google, her resolve slipping away.

I'm really curious about what it might be... and surely it couldn't hurt if I just don't tell her...

Luz finally gave in to her temptation, clicking on the most recent search.

It's just... our names? But what...

She clicked on the images, thinking that may have been what Amity was looking at, and felt herself starting to blush.

Oh... so  that's why she didn't want to tell me.

Luz felt pretty embarrassed, but actually kind of pleased that people were shipping them, as if she was happy to have the approval of her fellow shippers and nerds.

Wait, approval? What? Stop it! It's not like I'm marrying her... Luz's mind started to drift to thoughts of a wedding. No! Stop it! She's just my friend, she doesn't like me that way.

Luz couldn't help but scroll through a bit more of the fanart.

I hope she didn't see too much of this.