Chapter 11: To the Doctors

Disclaimer: Everything besides Miyu and her family belong to Takeshi Konomi.

$@)&@$)

It was a Saturday morning. I woke up at 6:00 am. I turned to see Tezuka still asleep. {Isn't he suppose to exercise?} I rubbed his back. "Tezuka, you need to wake up. You need to weight train," I said. Tezuka woke up and got his glasses off his nightstand. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my calendar. "I have a doctors appointment today," I said to myself. I put the calendar down on the nightstand.

I saw Tezuka come into the room. I went to wash up. After when I washed up and changed clothes, I saw Tezuka looking at my calendar. "You have a doctor's appointment today," he said. I nodded my head. He decided to not train today. We went to the eat breakfast.

After breakfast, I made sure to pack my notebook that I recorded my heart rate. Tezuka was going to my appointment with me. We got to the hospital and went to the waiting room. "Asada Miyu," I heard my name being called for my appointment. We walked to the doctors room.

"Ah Asada-san. Please sit on the table please," she said. I sat on the table. She started to listen to my heart. Next, I gave her my record. "Do you why a couple of your heart rates were bad?" she asked me. "I got worried about Tezuka," I said. She knew my relationship with. "Have you felt heart pains?" she asked. "Um...yes," I said.

I saw Tezuka eyes widen a bit. The doctor went to hear my heart again. "It sounds fine and the heart rate is fine for now. I should advise you that you should come see me if you feel heart pains again," she said. "Okay. Thank you," I said. She turned to Tezuka. "Please look after her. Don't make her worry too much," she said. "Of course. Thank you doctor," Tezuka said.

We left the hospital to return home. We walked into our room. Tezuka faced me as he closed the door. "Why didn't you tell me about the heart pain?" he asked worried. "I didn't want you to worry," I said. He let out a sigh and held my hand. "I am your fiancee. I worry about you. I don't want to lose you like last time," he said. I looked at him closely. "Last time?" I asked. "The incident," he said. Basically, the explosion from a few years ago.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to me," I said to him. I rubbed his back to calm him down. He hugged me tight.