"Uh I'll try and sneak out, " you said not wanting to be in the same place as Draco because you have enough of him during class and this fake relationship.

"Please stay we don't hang out anymore like we used to, " Daphne begged.

"Well ok I guess it'll be fun," you smiled.

Daphne squealed in excitement, "Well I'll let you be with Draco or whatever if he's there, " she said on her way to walk out.

"Bye, " you said and Daphne waved goodbye.

You sighed and went to go see if draco was in his dorm. You knocked no one answered so you waited a while before knocking again.

You knocked again but louder and longer, you waited still no answer. You were about to knock before the door swung open.

"What do you- oh it's you, " Draco said going back to his bed. Not knowing if you could go in or not you stood by the door, he looked at you for a while then finally said it " You can come in, "

You walked in and closed the door, no one was there just you and Draco.

"How come you're not with your friends?" you asked.

"Because I don't want to be with them," he replied rolling his eyes. You stood there looking at him then looked away your eyes wandering around the room.

He sat up and sighed "You can sit down, " he said motioning his hand to the bed.

"Oh no, I'm ok I'll stand, " you said fidgeting with your hands and wandering your eyes somewhere away from his. He sighed again leaned forward, grabbed your waist, and pulled you down. He pulled you a little too hard and you fell on top of him.

"Oh I'm sorry," you said turning red.

"You're fine," Draco said. You tried getting off him but your hair was stuck on something.

"Ow, my hairs stuck," you said trying to find the spot it was stuck in, Draco looked at you while you tried to untangle your hair.

You looked down at him, his grey eyes sparkled as they gazed into yours. You see his eyes go from your lips back to your eyes and yours did the same.

He leaned forward and so did you.

Draco finally closed in the gap the was between you guys and all you felt was his warm soft lips on yours. You felt warm and tingly like you had just melted, you felt your face heat up, you tried not to kiss back but the feeling you had was just amazing. You kissed back.

You were still on top of him.

His hands were on your waist going down then he stopped and flipped you over so he was on top of you. His hands traveled your body and it felt amazing. Your hands were around his neck and you were running them through his platinum blonde hair. He kissed your jawline and went down to your neck.

You gasped as his mouth went on your neck it felt so good. You didn't want it to stop you thought. He left hickey's on your neck and he slowly went back up to your mouth.

You felt his cold hand go up your shirt while the other one was on your thigh. You gasped as his cold hands traveled your warm body. That moment you gasped his tongue went in and traveled your mouth, but you let him.

You both jumped up off of each other once you heard knocking on the door. You fixed yourself up and so did he.

"Y/n are you in here?" you heard Daphne.

"Uhh yes, " you went to the door and opened it.

"Hey are- wow what happened to your neck?" her eyes widening.

"Nothing why what's up?" you said covering your neck, "You should go look, " she said.

You went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror you had five hickey's, three on your neck and two on your collarbone.

"Fuck, " you mumbled under your breath.

You looked at draco and seen he was red.

"Well I'm going to go see you later Y/n, " she hurried up and left before you could stop her.

You and draco were in awkward silence.