The Tattoo Of Eternal Love

Start from the beginning

"Sorry.." He spoke, stunned. I nodded, nervously then forced my head down.

It was Drake, the well-known "hotty" of our school. I never saw much of him, because as i said, i was only normal. Every girl drawled over him, including me. I couldn't help myself, even with how hard i try.

"What do you want Drake" I spoke this time, sounding harsh over the awkwardness.

"My father wanted me to give your father something, so he sent me." He said, obviously eager already to leave.

"Ok" I said, before shouting my father a "someones at the door" then sliding past him in the door frame.Just being inch's away from him gave me this twinge of sickness in the pit of my stomach. This must not happen to me.I paused for a moment, giving myself space for what had happend.Breath.Slowly but i gently, i raised my right-hand to the centre of my spine,sneaking under-neath my top and using my finger-tip to brush past the area. I cringed when i felt it and pulled away. The whole 'its your imagination' ran through my mind, but no matter how much i tried, i knew it was real. I cringed at my thoughts then step-by-step i paced myself away from the front garden of my home.After launching myself through the alleyways towards the school.I  crept into the building of the building, unnoticed and slumped myself, into a dull corner in the far end of the theatre waiting for the first bell to go. The theatre was always usually quite and discreet; it kept me relaxed and hidden. 

After hearing the bell and heading to first-class, I met up with Emilia.She was my bestfriend, and when needing cheering up, shes always their.

"Hey, guess what I've just signed us up for!" Emilia, squealed excitedly. I rolled my eyes and just shrugged in response, while slumping into a chair in the back corner of the classroom.

"The Swimming Team" She whispered in my ear, as the teacher shouted for us to pay attention.I sat their in shock.

"Seriously? that's ridiculous,i hate swimming"I disagreed, while shaking my head.She nudged me to face her, and giggled. 

"But you can swim, and their are some 'hot' boys swimming too.."She winked.

 I faced towards the teacher rolling my eyes and muttering to myself.

"Oh come on , you will love it. We start after school" She nodded, then the conversation ended.

The day, went fast as usual; the one thing, i did not want to do, had to come fast. I was dreading it. Every bone in my body was yearning for my bed.Even though, ,my body was very athletic and i enjoyed feeling my bones stretch beneath the water; it was embarrassing having to be with the same group as the boys.What was even worse, was that we had to wear bikini's because if girls like us, wore a full costume, it would humiliate us for the rest of our school life. I mean, i had a great figure, i could not deny that, however, i was never full of myself. I preferred to hide that self-conciousness and never have to face it.Emilia, was more of that type of person, she in all honesty  was a girlygirl. Even if she denied it. The only reason, she was my bestfriend was well  because we was friends since we was in nursery.I always blamed myself for, keeping her from being popular, but i get that's a good thing.

We reached, the changing rooms, and my stomach turned at the other girls wearing bikini's.All of the tanned and smooth body's, roaming around ready for a boy to drawl on.It disgusted me. This was another reason i hated swimming, was because all of the 'whores' came here. It gave them happyness to know the boys would drool at them. I rolled my eyes, at all of them and followed Emilia, to the corner of the changing rooms.

"Please, do not tell me this is the reason you are here?"I moaned, pointing towards them.She smiled, sheepishly then turned around, wrapping a towel around her.