"Okay baby. If my partner vyshali is with you then say to her to be with you I will come after one hour and got a go bye darling"
- Chumpkin

I smiled and said the same to vyshali and she is too eager to participate. She never miss to watch a movie. I smiled at her craziness looking here and there.

out of nowhere di gave me a box and said "have it"

"What is this and moreover I'm not going to have it" I said stubbornly

"By god grace I can know whether my litter sister had her breakfast or not and whether she is fine or not.

So have it without a word or else I will only feed you here" vishaka stood stubbornly there.

I huffed and puffed at her actions and opened the box.

The hot onion dosa smell hit my nostril that my smile played in joy and I ate fast as people started to come.

I went towards the bench outside and sat while taking the slips that already paid and sending them inside.

Soon some people came and asked me about the event.

"Good morning, what are levels and how much" two boys came in that one boy asked me looking into my eyes.

"Good morning bhaiya" I laughed hard looking at their expression even I looked at di with corner my eyes when she giggled as I called them bhaiya.

"The event is Flimy Funda and total three levels in that first is like written test where we ask the character director singer movie names.

Second level is dumb charades

Third level is we will play a music or dialogue you need to identify movie name or we will ask any related question to that or will play mute video you need to say dialogue or sing a song.

You can be in pair and fee is 50rupees" I said with great difficulty as I feel some burning gaze on me and turned around to look at the source but understood when I looked at the owner hand.

I didn't lift my head and these people irritating with their flirting.

"Bhaiya are you interested" I asked politely and loudly so atleast now he can move his gaze but no.

The heck of man is irritating me "Di" I called immediately and they paid and went inside as she already shouted once before when they are wasting time.

I didn't look up and fidgeting with my fingers.

Sid POV

The vibrating sound of my phone wake me up. The sound making me irritate with an unknown void in heart instead of early morning peace. I opened my eyes with great difficulty when sunlight hit me.

"Please close the curtain ma" I groaned in pain when light penetrate into my room.

I slowly opened my eyes witness the unfamiliar surroundings and sat up with jerk a minute of struck where I am while holding my head as pain is like hangover.

I blinked my eyes and looked around to know where I'm.

I'm at my parent's bedroom

Mom entered with coffee while saying "had your sleep well"

I nodded my head and went to my room thinking how I ended up there.

"Don't stress your brain. Fresh up and have coffee and come down to have breakfast" mom said

I took hot relaxing shower calming my bevery nerve and reminiscing yesterday how I ended up there.

I regret my action now. Never was I like that but yesterday I couldn't bare anything and I want to sleep on mom lap. Now I need to face her questioning section.