"I...I uhh.....he says stuttering out to form a sentence

"Now tell whats wrong"I say looking in between the three.They all look at each other.

"Umm I'm waiting"I say hinting that am getting irritated.I see that we have to get to school soon.
I decide to wait for them to tell me after school .Wait I have soccer practice later today.I don't need my bag it's in my locker thank god im not trying to carry that shit.

"You know what let's go I don't wanna to be late but this conversation isn't over"I say pointing my fingers at the three of them.They nod nervously,what the hell is wrong.

I get on my beautiful baby ,my motorcycle.I put on my helmet for safety reasons.I wait for the twins to exit the garage.I drive myself looking at all the nature that surrounds us .Mother nature is truly beautiful .The more time you spend with Mother Nature the more you understand life and by the way it sometimes treats you like shit.

I see the entrance to hell, school.The only good thing about it is probably there's some people I tolerate, ohh I almost forgot I have to say thanks to Lorenzo for last week.Gosh why am I nervous to say thanks .Gosh these nerves this man is giving me .Gosh I have to get a grip but he's just so cute and sweet. Gosh his beautiful face his smile gosh those brown orbs that are endless.Gosh they say brown eyes are boring but I think there beautiful Lorenzos brown orbs are sweet .Gosh what is he doing to me I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I see the parking lot come in view .I park far away from the entrance.

"Let's go ladybug"Lucas says side hugging me as we make our way towards the main door.We walk inside  the door and see the stares only intensified.Well I literally parked in the back for nothing.I walk in the elegant walls that surround these halls.I walk to my locker with Lucas beside me .I see he's glaring at everybody.I make it to my locker room which is in the hallway A.

I put my bag inside while I see Marcos and Romano walking towards me.

"Hi principessa how are you"Romano asks leaning on the locker room next to mine

"I'm good just tired that's all"I say locking my locker
I then turn around and see Marcos flirting with a girl.

"Man whore"I say to Romano who's only laughing.I see Lucas run to me like his life depended it on.

"Lucas calm down"I say giving him a nudge

"Sorry I thought you left without saying goodbye"Lucas says giving me puppy eyes that instantly melt me in.I give him one of my favorite hugs a bear hug.I squeeze his waist hard making him chuckle.

"Happy"I say looking up at his tall frame.I detach myself from him .I see Lorenzo walking up to me is he walking to me or someone behind me.I turn around to check if someone's there.No ones there's maybe he's coming to talk to Lucas there friends I think I'm not sure.I remember Lucas hates socializing.He hasn't had a male friend since Maurizio's death.I tell him every time to talk to guys .But he's always like "I only need one best friend ladybug".Ughh he really is crazy .

"Hey Elanora can I talk you"Lorenzo asks
Oh shit I zoned out I stand there looking at him crazily.

"Ughh yeah"I say acting casually .I see Lucas and Romano glare at Lorenzo who doesn't look intimidated by any means.I clear my throat indicating for them to leave .