Chapter 4: Tiny Injury

I get that Yunyun and I have to be bait for this plan to work, but why do I have to be dressed as a girl?

"Women are more vulnerable, Iskai. It's sad but true. Put on the skirt! Or I'll force it on you," Kazuma had said when they were still discussing the plan earlier, but were the fishnets really necessary?!

I stood in the barren streets of the village with Yunyun, sitting as bait for the thief. It was around 4 A.M. I guess, needless to say it was dark.

"You look pretty," Yunyun teased.

"Please don't ever call me 'pretty' again," I said, feeling my pride as a man shatter into a million pieces.

The outfit Kazuma made me wear consisted of a blonde wig, a pink sweater with a pink skirt to match, fucking fishnets, and finally some makeup to top it all off.

Attempting to pass the time, I started reading one of the newspapers Kazuma had made and thrown around the village.

***

Girl Reveals Mysterious Gadget; Calls it "Cell Phone"

Oasis Isaki, an adventure which has not much known about her, boasted about her gadget she calls her "Cell Phone" to many of the townspeople. She claims this "phone" is the only one in existence, and that she is willing to sell it for huge amounts of money. Per various trustworthy sources, it is estimated that such an item can go for millions, if not billions of Eris. She announced that she's going to travel to a small village not too far from Axel to negotiate with future millionaire and local pervert Kazuma Satou. Let's pray to the Gods that Oasis Isaki doesn't get her panties stolen.

***

Who would've thought they'd have newspapers in this world, anyway? Well good thing they do, these are an important piece in Kazuma's plan after all.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, Kazuma did make me wear panties. And he thinks it's real funny to yell "Steal!" randomly to scare me.

5 minutes passed, then 10, and after 30 minutes of waiting in the isolated streets of the village I began to believe that the thief wasn't coming at all. After another 30 minutes passed, I began to not mind the skirt and fishnets.

Another 30 minutes and I might just become a full-time femboy.

Yunyun and I took turns taking pictures of each other with my phone when I heard a rustling sound behind us. As soon as I heard the sound, my phone disappeared from my hands.

I turned to see none other than the thief jumping from roof to roof, escaping with my phone.

"What a brilliant plan, Kazuma!" I snarled, chasing the thief on the ground.

"He's here!" Yunyun yelled.

Kazuma popped out from one of the chimneys on the roofs of the village houses. Luckily, that chimney happened to be on the roof the thief was going to jump to next.

"Haha! Get fucked!" Kazuma celebrated. "No where to run now!"

"No Kazuma, don't set off any flags now!" I said, looking up at Kazuma from the alleyway between the house he was on and the house the thief was on.

The thief tried to stop himself before jumping from his roof to Kazuma's, but even someone with his agility couldn't stop himself fast enough. He got to the edge of the roof and fell off.