Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4

Start from the beginning

Krist POV :

This is bad . No that's the biggest understatement ever !

Asher and Aidan are unconscious and Nick doesn't seem far from losing it himself .

I want to help but Maria managed to take down all three of them in a span of 25 seconds .

And besides I can't risk the baby life .

Marcy was also looking desperate to help .

Where as y/n , well she screamed Aidan's name when he lost conscious.

And now she was looking terrified at Aidan .

Nick's POV :

Ouch !! That bitch has to be made of metal .

She took all of us down in less than 39 seconds .

I try to regain myself and look at Maria who is staring at me with a smirk .

She makes a karate stance and I recognize it immediately. It's a very dangerous punch that can literally stop a persons heart if applied to the right place .

Thankfully she missed but the wall that was behind me had a small hole and cracks now . Jesus this lady is definitely made of metal !

I try punch her face but she immediately does a backflip and she uses the front of her shoes and harshly kicks my chin while she does the backflip .

I literally went above the ground for a second , thank god my head was still on my shoulder .

But unfortunately I lost consciousness .

Y/n's POV :

Holy shit ! All of them are down . And Maria is going to kill them !!

Screw it !!!

I ran towards Maria and she immediately looks at me and her amusement rose up to a great extent .

I tried to kick her but she didn't even have to block it . She just stepped aside just as I thought she would .

I smirked and used all my strength to slap her right across the face .

She looked at me surprised but then regained herself and she immediately choke hold me .

She wasn't stopping .

Out of no where marcy and Krist came and used there nails to scratch Maria's neck and she gasped released me .

All three of us girls then round kicked Maria all at once and Maria stumbled backwards .

Wow we surprisingly did better than the boys .

While Maria was now focused on us I noticed Aidan and nick slowly get up from the ground and they had officially reached there Serial Killer Modes where they have dark eyes and they don't listen to anyone .

I smiled . This is perfect . When Aidan and nick are in serial killer psychotic state , they get hella strong .

Aidan can overpower anyone in that state , I mean he have Asher spinal injuries with just one hit and nick massacred an entire base . Best timing ever .

Marcy launches towards Maria and holds her arm , Krist runs and grabs other arm .

I use the chance to pay back for  the choke  and grab her hair while she screams and tired to break free .

Asher who also woke up kneed Maria to the stomach and he held her legs to prevent her from kicking anyone .

Nick and Aidan still looking evil as fuck come towards and they a karate hand and they use all their strength and slam tree hands on Maria's neck and Maria immediately loses consciousness.

Great teamwork !

What would the boys do without us girls .

"Now how the hell do you turn if the machine ?" I ask everyone .

We hear a creepy evil laugh of a witch and we see Maria who was still conscious and now in her feet again .

She said : "Only I can turn if the machine because it had my blood authorization in it".

Shouldn't have said that . I thought to myself because if we need her blood Aidan and nick were ready to tear flesh and now they have a reason .

____________________

To be continued

__________________

Authors note :

Hi readers how was the fight and the chapter?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,

Bye