And just like that, Spencer appeared weaving through the aisles, "A neutron star is the remnants of a massive star that has run out of fuel. The dying star explodes in a supernova while its core collapses in on itself due to gravity, forming a super-dense neutron star. Astronomers measure the mind-bogglingly large masses equal to the Sun's mass, which is 2 x 1,030 kilograms. Typical neutron stars have a mass of up to three solar masses which is crammed into a sphere with a radius of approximately ten kilometers--resulting in some of the densest matter in the known universe. Which means a teaspoon of neutron star would weigh 6 billion tons."

The rest of them looked at her in disbelief, "I ask and he answers.", she shrugged. 

Eventually, they had narrowed it down to three dresses. An emerald green one, which she absolutely hated. A deep red one with thin straps that flared at the bottom. And the third, a long black dress with thin straps, a slit up the leg, and a plunging neckline. Emily was trying and failing to contain her laughter at the way Spencer was practically drooling, "You ok over there, Reid?"

"Hm? Oh--yeah I-I'm good."

"Well, we know which one Spence wants you to get."

He starting rubbing the back of his neck the way he always did when he was nervous or embarrassed, "N-no, you c-can get either one."

Atticus pressed her lips together in contemplation, "Should I just get both?"

"S-sure."

"Alright, let's hurry up and get the fuck out of here."

~~~~~~~~

"How much longer?", Derek whined from the backseat. 

"Jesus, what are you, a child?"

"No.", he responded defensively. 

All Att could do in response was roll her eyes, "Well, relax. We only have one more destination and then you guys are off the hook."

Spencer looked at her in confusion, which she promptly chose to ignore. They pulled into a run-down, dingy lot and Atticus turned to the rest of the people in the car, "You guys might wanna leave your credentials and ya know--guns in the car."

"You saying that makes us not wanna do that."

"Just trust me. We'll be fine.", she got out and led them down the long aisles of trailers to a white and redone one. 

"Where are we?"

"This is the house I grew up in--I mean if you could call it that.", she shrugged and used the back of her knuckles to knock on the door.

A tall woman with short dark hair swung the door open with a wooden baseball bat that had nails sticking out of it in her hand. 

"God, Liv! What the fuck is that?"

She took a deep breath, "Oh, it's just you. What's up?"

"I just need to pick up some of my mom's old stuff, if that's cool."

"Yeah, yeah that's fine.", she stepped to the side.

Spencer, Morgan, Emily, and JJ followed her inside, albeit, slightly confused. 

"What's up, dudes?", Att high-fived the two kids standing in front of her, one boy about 13 and a girl about 10, "Is that cool still?"

"Eh.", the boy shrugged.

"So...that's a no, then?"

"Most people say 'bruh' now."

She took a break from pulling items out of the closet, "What in the hell does that even mean?"