25

a/n: tbh, this chapter is just straight filth mixed with some fluff lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reid frantically dug through his bag to find a pen (he wanted to finish his paperwork now so that he could get home as soon as possible), he started to throw things out on to the table.

"Spence, what the hell are you doing?"

He didn't get a chance to respond as Morgan picked up his open wallet, "Holy shit! Pretty boy's getting way more action than I thought.", Spencer looked up eyes wide as JJ and Emily looked at both of them in confusion. Derek put it back on the table, revealing the polaroid that was in his wallet. The girls jaws dropped at the polaroids content. It showed Attici in black lingerie with her ass up and back arched.

Prentiss went to pull the photo out, "No!--Don't!", he frantically tried to reach the wallet but it was too late. Five more photos spilled out behind the one, only these were much more explicit.

The second with Spencer's hand around her neck that was littered with hickeys and bite marks.

Third, one of Atticus' hands tangled in his curls while his head was buried between her legs.

The fourth, baby pink rope tied up in intricate knots on her upper body, making a heart shape on her chest.

And finally, Att on her knees, wearing light pink lingerie to match the rope that bound her wrists. Her eyes were half-lidded and beyond love-struck with the corners of her lips turned up slightly as a mixture of cum and spit dripped down her chin.

"Is there a way to unsee something?", JJ joked.

Spencer's phone rang, "Speak of the devil.", he answered quickly, greeting her with a shy 'hi'.

"What's wrong?", she laughed.

"Um--I think I might die from embarrassment."

"Why? What happened?", he explained quickly, "Put me on speaker.", she laughed. The group joked about it briefly, Derek fake flirting with her.

"You guys are lucky you didn't see the worst of it. Like the photos I have--or the videos.", she laughed.

"Videos?!", the three others asked at the same time.

"I love you, Att, but sometimes I really wish you knew how to stop talking."

"Sorry. I can't help it, I have a big mouth and clearly, I put it to use.", she taunted.

"Ok, I'm hanging up now.", Spence declared, now horribly embarrassed, "Love you."

"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second Spencer walked through the door he squeezed his arms around Atti, "Hi, Bubba.", he started calling her that after she explained that her Mom used to call her that because 'she was her baby'. He claimed the nickname, saying that she was his baby now.

(I'm sorry if that name makes you cringe, but like no I'm not HAHAHHAHA)

"Hi.", she giggled. She knew that ever since they found out that she would be stationed back in California in a month, that Spence had been glued to her hip. Seriously, he would trail around after her like a little lost puppy.

"As much as I would love to lay around all day and cuddle with you, I can't right now. I have to go do boring manager shit at the shop."

He pouted, "Can't I just come with you?"