Prologue

The sound of shoes on the polished marble floor sounded angry but sane at the same time. 

The shoes left a trail of grave dirt and mud. Broken pieces of wood followed as the footsteps made their way to their destination. 

Upon reaching the destination, a horror of gasps is what echoed in the hall. Heeled shoes, polished shoes, shoes with laces and shoes with brogues all gasped and stepped away from the shoes of a once supposed dead man. 

 Brushing off the dirt or at least trying to with one hand as the other held a Scottish Dirk, a lovely dagger that is...the shoes with dirt long dried made its way to the shoes in a gorgeous shade of sap green, shivering with tremors as if the dead was walking towards him. 

With each step, her smile grew devilish and insane. The dirt on her face only made it more diabolical. She looked like she returned from where she shouldn't have returned. Not now. Not anytime soon. The man in the sap green shoes froze as the lady in the red-bottomed heels behind him trembled, muttering prayers to The One as they stood.

'I should have killed you when I had a chance..' she giggled, dangerously swinging the dagger.  

'But then again I can do it here...the white here could use some colour....OH!!! You guys prepared me a funeral?! Would be a shame to waste this...after all both of you came all dressed.'  she looked him dead in the eyes. 

'No-No please no...it was a mistake...forgive.. n-no. P-please find it in your humanity to f-forgive me..-..us...p-p-please!!' he started, sweating from wherever it was possible. The woman behind him crouched on the floor, now crying.

'Mistakes are corrected with punishments my dears and here is your punishment...' 

And then...

...everything went red. 

'Find it in my humanity? I got none left darling.' she stared in the dagger she threw aside the red.

...

'A closed casket? What were they thinking hehehe' she spoke to herself as she ran her bloodied hands over the black coffin. 

'W-ho..w-what are you, demon?!' shivered a voice from behind the mess.

She turned and made her way towards the holy man. The dirt met blood and made even gory sight coupled with the smile she wore. The marble was no longer white. 

She stood face to face in front of him as he whispered prayers.

'Human.' said the sinister smile and she walked out as the man slumped and fell on his knees, shivering. 

Making her way out, she breathed in the 2 am winter air. Seoul was still alive. She looked at the not so white building. 

'Here's the money for the funeral. Keep the change' She said to no one in particular. 

The bloodied shoes made their way opposite to the building. 

'Burn it' 

A pair of black polished shoes moved as she breathed the command. 

As the car carrying the bloodied shoes and the polished shoes made their way out, the building was enveloped in flames burning bright. 

'See you when you rise for Judgement. Either that or well a...zombie apocalypse. You know where to find me.'