Kagaya x Demon! Reader

@_chillandnetflix ! Thank you for requesting!

Back to request!

Kagaya knew perfectly well he was going to die, and it was only proven more when the demon progenitor himself showed up in his room. His old wife had been killed a while ago, though it was sad, he never really loved her. It was an arranged marriage, and he never really loved her, though he did cherish her as a friend.

There was one girl he liked, when he was younger. Her name was (L/n) (Y/n), she was the daughter of (L/n) (F/n), who was good friends with his father. They both met when they were 8, and he wasn't going to lie... he had a bit of a crush on her. Okay that's a lie, he had a huge crush on her, though sadly she disappeared after the arranged marriage between him and Amane was announced.

He was actually planning on confessing to her before the marriage was announced, obviously things didn't go his way. For some reason, even though she disappeared, he didn't feel like she was dead like his father told him. He thinks she's still alive and he hopes she has a husband and kids, even though it pains him to think about it.

"Really Ubuyashiki? You're already smelling like a corpse." Muzan sneered. Kagaya had been getting progressively worse over time, though when Muzan dies, his son will be released from the curse.

"I know... and if I'm going to die... I'm taking you with me." He said with an eerie smile. Muzan looked confused, when the place burst into flames. Kagaya fully expected to feel the burn and die, though oddly he felt nothing like that, only cool night air.

"Am I dead?" He wondered. Though then he became aware of two arms holding him... and he recognized that aura anywhere. It had been quiet sometime since he'd been around it, or sensed it in general. He knew... it was her. Though there was something odd about her aura now, he couldn't quiet place it.

He stayed silent, though he could feel the air rushing through his black hair, indicating she was running. Eventually they came to a stop, and (Y/n) gingerly opened a shoji door. She walked to her room, and set him down carefully on her futon on the floor.

It was silent before Kagaya spoke up, "I thought you were dead (Y/n)." He whispered. He heard sniffling, before a full on crying broke out in the once quiet room. Kagaya used his strength and got up slowly, he sensed she was sitting next to the futon, and pulled her into a tight embrace.

(Y/n) immediately hugged him back, and cried into his haori. Kagaya waited patiently for her to calm down before he would ask her for an explanation. Eventually her sobs turned into little sniffles, letting Kagaya speak without her crying.

"Where were you?" He asked in his calming voice, stroking her head. She took a deep breath, before sitting up, though held his hands.

"There is quiet a bit to explain." She did quietly.

"Well than it's good I have time." Kagaya didn't quiet know if this was true or not. His lovely swordsmen were fighting to finish all demons, though even if he wanted to, there was nothing he could do for them now. They probably thought he was dead, and he knew his son would take charge, he knew he would.

"Well... after your father announced you were marrying Amane... well I was heartbroken. I can openly admit that I di- no... do have a crush on you. It may sound odd, but that night I ran into the woods, and there I was attacked by a demon." She said, slightly blushing. She was glad he was blind, though she could easily see the light blush that dusted over his usually pale cheeks. "And maybe if you may or may not have guessed it by now but... I'm a demon." She whispered. The room went silent, and Kagaya seemed to be deep in thought. "Which is why... I'm sure your swordsmen will kill me eventually." Kagaya said nothing to this, and seemed to think out his words before speaking.

"I guessed as much... though you have an aura like Tamayo, barely recognizable to be a demon. You are relatively more human than demon." Kagaya spoke up finally. (Y/n) looked at him in disbelief, the man in charge of an entire Corp dedicated to killing demons, wanted to spare her?

"What? But, I'm a demon, the very thing-

"Have you eaten anyone?" He cut her off.

(Y/n) immediately responded, "No, but still, I'm a vile creature, that deserves to be killed. I do-

She was cut off again... but this time by soft lips. (Y/n) was shocked that Kagaya kissed her, though she kissed back immediately. Kagaya tried to convey his feeling through the kiss, because for once he didn't have the words to describe what he felt. He felt ecstatic to hear her voice again, though sad he couldn't see her beautiful (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair he loved to see shine in the morning light.

Once he pulled away, (Y/n) sat in a daze, not moving. Then the morning sun started to peak through the window outside the room they were in, indicating the end of the battle for slaying all demons was coming to an end.

All of a sudden Kagaya clutched his head in intense pain, and (Y/n) panicked. She knew medical practice, though there seemed to be nothing wrong with his head. She could only help soothe the pain as it went away on its own. She gently set his head on her lap and stroked his head, as the pain gradually decreased.

Kagaya's eyes were blurry, before it finally cleared up. He couldn't believe it, he could see things again. He saw the room he was in was clean and tidy, when he realized he could finally see (Y/n) again. He brought his hand to his face, and felt his forehead, where he would normally feel veins and dead skin. Though he felt normal skin, no longer vein filled or scarred feeling.

(Y/n) didn't seem to notice, and kept stroking his head when he slowly sat up. He didn't feel as weak as he did before, and got the strength to sit up. (Y/n) was shocked, though when he looked at her he was shocked.

She was wearing a gorgeous (f/c) yukata with a red obi, her (h/c) hair was in a neat hairstyle. Her (e/c) eyes were just as dazzling as he remembered, if not more. She had matured nicely with a (b/c) (body type) that fit her just right, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Wow... you're beautiful." He muttered. (Y/n) slightly flushed, though smiled sweetly at him, her fangs poking through a bit.

"And you're just as handsome as the last time I saw you, even when you had your scar." She slightly brushed her hand on his cheek. Her hand was soft and cold, though he didn't mind, and put his own hand over hers.

"I love you (Y/n)." He smiled lovingly.

"And I love you Kagaya."