"Aubrey," Char' told her. Khloe picked Charlotte's iPhone from the bathroom counter. "Hey, Drake."

"Khloe, how are you?" Drake greeted her. Khloe answered his question and told him, "I thank you for treating my sister right. She really needs it. But, I'm going to have to steal her for tonight."

Drake laughed and said, "She's all yours Khloe. Just make sure she gets to bed tonight."

Khloe smirked, "No promises." Charlotte took her phone back from her sister. "Alright, baby. I gotta go. I'm getting kidnapped to do shots."

"Okay, have fun. Call me later," Drake said his goodbyes. Charlotte told him that she would call after she got Lucious to bed and then hung up the phone. Khloe and Charlotte walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

All the adults, besides Scott who was still in the hot tub, stood on the carpet in the living room with shot glasses in their hands. "Wait for us," Khloe yelled out and jogged over to the crowd. There were two shots of Kendall's 818 tequila on the coffee table for the two girls.

Charlotte picked up a glass and stood next to Corey. "Alright everyone," He raised his shot up to the air. Everyone followed him and did the same. "This shot is for our one and only, Kim Kardashian. We love you."

"Love you!" Kylie and Khloe smiled at Kim. They all took their shots at the same time, the taste of Kendall's new tequila was amazing.

"And also, Kendall. Thank you for making the best damn tequila on the market," Corey chuckled at the Jenner.

The group sat and conversed for a while before Momma Kris gasped as she looked at her phone. The whole family looked at her in panic. "Charlotte, they released your Vogue cover."

Charlotte's jaw dropped to the floor. "What?" She couldn't believe it. "I did that photo shoot almost a year ago, I thought they weren't ever gonna release it."

"No, no. Look," Kris showed her phone to Charlotte. The whole family also sneaked a peak of the cover.

 "Charlotte, that's gorgeous," Kendall awed at the cover

"Charlotte, that's gorgeous," Kendall awed at the cover. Charlotte took that as a major compliment, because it came from one of the biggest models in the world.

"That needs to be printed out and hung in your house. Like immediately," Kylie told her sister. Kylie had a whole wall of her own magazine covers.

"Oh, it's already on the way," Kris chuckled. "This is going in my house. Khloe I need to get you on a Vogue cover soon. I need all of my girl's Vogue covers."

"Mom, get it rolling. 'Cause I'll take that check. For sure," Khloe chuckled at the woman. Charlotte sat in her thoughts, never in a million years would she ever think that's she'd be on the cover in Vogue magazine. Never.

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Kendall, Kylie, and Charlotte all sat in Kendall's bedroom and gossiped about boys, just like they did when they were teenagers. "I'm not going to lie, Devin isn't bad in bed. At all," Kendall told the girls.

"I'm interested in hearing about Mr. Aubrey Graham, because I've heard some wild ass stories about that man," Kylie turned her head towards Charlotte, she had a smirk spread across her face.

Charlotte was about to speak up, when she saw Travis start to walk into the room. "T', I don't think you want to be here for this," Charlotte chuckled.

"Why," he shrugged, "I can get on with the girl gossip." Charlotte raised her left eyebrow, "So, you wanna hear about Drake's dick size?" She questioned him.

Travis turned around smoothly on his heels, threw the three a peace sign and said, "Yer', I'm outta here."

The three laughed for a while before their conversation resumed. "So, what's the tea?" Kendall asked.

"Let's just say. Chris and Nick could never," Charlotte clapped her hands together. "Sure, Chris was good at what he did. He was just way too selfish. Aubrey makes sure I'm satisfied first."

"So, would you say that he was the best you've ever had?" Kylie smirked as she referenced Drake's song.

"Best I've ever had, best I've ever had," Charlotte started to sing the song. Kendall threw her head back in laughter. The three sat and talked more about guys before they were called to take care of the children after they all got out of the hot tub.