| twenty |

Chapter. 20

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte wrapped a towel around her fit body as she walked back into their Wyoming vacation home. Scott and all of the children were still in the hot tub on the wooden patio. It amazed Charlotte how they could fit eleven kids, and two adults into it.

Kourtney and Kim were sitting on the couches in the living room, scrolling through their phones. "So, did Drake explain things to you?" Kim looked up from her phone and at Charlotte.

Charlotte ran the towel up and down her legs as she told Kim, "Yea, it wasn't as bad as I thought. He never got with Karrueche."

"Well that's good," Kim said to her sister. "Yeah. How are you?" Char' asked her in a sincere voice.

Kim took a deep breath in. "I'm okay. The divorce was bound to happen. He just needs to focus on him for a while." Charlotte agreed with that statement.

"I'm sure you guys will always be close, no matter what. You guys were best friends, and had four kids together," Charlotte said.

Kim nodded her head, "Oh, for sure. I'll always have love for him, it's just. Our relationship has gone through so much."

Charlotte walked over and kissed Kim's head. "Well, you know that I'm always here for you. And that I love you."

"I love you too," Kim gave Charlotte a sweet smile. Charlotte was about to walk to her room to change, when Kourtney called for her.

"Char', we're doing shots later. Are you down?" Kourtney asked from the brown leather couch. "Of course, we came here to have fun," Charlotte smiled mischievously at the oldest sister.

Kourtney chuckled as Charlotte walked down the hallway. Char' made it to the room she shared with Lucious for the small vacation. Next door was Kylie, Travis, and Stormi's room.

She quickly got changed into a pair of jeans and a white crop top before she heard her phone start to ring. Drake was calling her, she had forgotten to text him that she made it safe.

"Hey, baby," She answered her call, "Sorry I didn't text you. I forgot because I was just too excited to see Lucious."

"That's fine. As long as you made it safe. How's Luscious?" Drake asked Charlotte about her son. Drake and Luc' had started to bond a little over the last couple of months.

"Right now, he's in the hot tub with his cousins and Scott," Charlotte brushed out her wet, tangled hair.

"Send me pictures, I miss my little man," Drake told Charlotte. "I'll send you some that I already took. But, in a week you'll be seeing him a lot more," Charlotte said.

"I know," She could hear Aubrey's smile, "Him and Adonis meeting is going to be amazing. They're gonna love each other."

"Oh, absolutely," Charlotte nodded in agreement. "Hoe bag," Khloe called for Charlotte as she walked in her sister's bedroom.

"Yes?" Charlotte answered to her sister. Khloe entered the bathroom and noticed that Charlotte was on the phone, "Who's on the phone?"