EIGHT || GALAND OF TRUTH

Start from the beginning

"Well, It looks like the creature learned from Meliodas's full counter." Luna mused from beside Diane who looked at her in bewilderment.

"But that's not good!" She half screamed at him, "Even the captain can't handle that many on his own!"

This led the princess: Elizabeth to run out from the boar hat, staring at the battlefield in laid down in front. Luna hastily grabbed her shoulder to stable her, surprised by the speed she had in her.

"Wait a minute," She gasped, "There's five of him?"

The special ability of his sacred treasure: clones. All five of the Meliodas' faced a canon, each one was the exact copy of the other. Luna knew that the Albion's fate was already sealed, its whole upper body was blasted off. Leaving the bottom half just standing there...in front of Camelot.

Great, what a nice spoiler of war.

--------------------

"It appears that an Albion has been destroyed," Dreyfus, or rather Fraudrim informed, "Two of them actually, in separate locations."

The ten commandments were stationed at the Edinburg castle, well you couldn't really call it a castle when somebody blasted all the things that made it one, away. There was a huge crater that replaced the city that once stood here, but now, the demons had added a little castle of their own on top of the crater.

Big leaf-shaped purple material stretched out to make a place for sitting and resting. All of the ten commandments were lounging on it as if spending the time of their lives there.

"Who cares about them anyways? Cause to me they're nothing more than ancient toys. Already rusted no doubt."

Melascula. She was surrounded by black tendrils, her pink hair slightly billowing due to the wind. Her sweet but menacing tone brought a slight chill to the atmosphere around them.

However, it was soon interrupted by a burst of maniacal laughter by Galand. His body shook as his laughter boomed across the 'castle'

"AHAHAHA! How amusing,"

All eyes were on him. Wanting an explanation.

"What is it that you find so funny?" Melascula voiced out everyone's question, bringing the spotlight to Galand again.

And naturally, he gave an answer: "Who'd have ever imagined that even now there are still people that dares to stand up to the demon race?" He stood up and began stretching. Getting ready for who knows what.

"Right let's go."

"You're really not considering going out with your magical powers still depleted, are you?" Melascula asks again. She rolls her eyes at his behaviour as he nodded vigorously at her.

"Why not? It would be a perfect warm-up exercise, or do you actually think that they will defeat me?" He questions, haughtily.

Now everyone sighs, here we go again, they all thought mutually.

Zeldris had enough, he teleported in front of Galand, stoping him.

"Now wait a minute," He held up a hand to stop his fellow commandment, "Have you forgotten it was this arrogance that led us to be sealed up in the first place?"

Galand stroked the sharp point that extended from his helmet in satire deep thought. He stayed in that position for a while before replying to his leader: "Well memory loss in old men can be quite severe, you know..."

He was about to go off again, but a plant tendril poked his mid-section, getting his attention. This commandment looked relaxed like he didn't have any care of anything.