EIGHT || GALAND OF TRUTH

Merlin clicked her fingers and Meliodas was teleported away from here. Another blast of flame was released from the Albion's mouth, it was aimed straight for the castle. But as it was just about to hit the castle, Luna saw Meliodas use his full counter to deflect the attack.

"Diane, take Elizabeth inside," Luna ordered, "Things might get a bit rough outside."

-----------------------

The blast of flame was deflected and sent right back where it came. The Albion's face was certainly not spared, there were cracks where the clay split from the blow just now. But to think that now Meliodas can't even destroy an Albion in one blow was troublesome, what if the ten commandments were to come. What then?

Luna shook her head, no, she shouldn't be thinking these things, better focus on the task at hand. Mama Hawke continued to fly around the Albion, enraging the clay monster completely. It roared in again and tried to take a swipe at them. But because of its obesity, its fats hands were not swift enough to catch them.

From the bird's eye view above, Luna could see the holy knights of Camelot plus Meliodas climb up the Albion's body.

The weakest point of the Albion is its core, side its chest. Smart, very smart. Luna analyzed. It was a good idea she admitted, much better than facing that creature head-on.

"When are you planning to end this Merlin?" She asked the mage who was also standing beside her enjoying the view.

"I'm not sure Luna- oh-" Merlin noticed the situation the Captain was in, his weapon was gone, "Captain wait!" She interjected, "Putting aside whether I should return 'that' to you, let me give you this one for now!"

She threw the weapon at Meliodas who caught it without hesitation, it was his sacred treasure: Lostvayne

"Ten years ago in Camelot, you sold it to a pawnbroker" Merlin started, "but I bought it back... And I'm charging serious interest!"

"You had it all this time?" Luna deadpanned, "And you didn't think to give it to him?!"

"It was NOT cheap!"

But Luna just flicked her forehead and chuckled, Merlin was still a child sometimes.

Seriously, Luna wanted to bang her head against a piece of metal. This is why you don't give anything to Merlin in the first place... However, at least Merlin gave something back. And, oh yes, she still has to get her fair share of items to collect from the infamous mage. She had a fathomless void of secrets and magical items that she never told anyone about, who knows what could be in there...

Luna sighed, she was almost getting bored watching Meliodas toy with the Albion. Now that he has his sacred treasure back, Luna didn't have to worry about him anymore. The clay monster was fully submerged into the deadly dance that Meliodas led.

She watched as the Albion howled in pain as his clay arm got sliced to pieces, it was awfully familiar with the beefsteak that was served in the boar hat. The fact that it even resembled it a little made Luna inwardly cheer that she was a vegetarian. Looking back at the monster, it seemed to have one last trick up its sleeve...if it even had one. Its head morphed into five canon shaped launchers, each one of them aiming at the little blonde figure that was standing or rather floating before it.

"Wait, look!" Hawke squeaked, "It's got five horns growing out of its head!" The pig had cols sweat dripping off his skin. At this point, despite being thrown into some really weird situations, Luna thought that it had already gotten used to monsters and demons...but apparently...Hawke didn't.