FOUR || NIGHTMARE

Quick A/N: I know that S2 is basically developing each of the character's relationships with each other, so I'm going to just conclude that in about three or two chapters. I'm basically going to leak some info bout Luna's past and some other stuff...... So this might not follow the plot as much so yea.

Luna looked at Merlin, walking towards the mage. Now that she was here, it will make things easier.

"Well, you are late." Luna told the mage who apparently appeared behind her, "You could have handled that."

"I prefer fashionably late," She laughed out loud, making all the kneeling knights look over that them "I was busy healing the king, and you sorted that out didn't you?"

"Really?" Luna deadpanned, "Using the King as your new guinea pig?"

"Interesting, you said the same exact thing Meliodas did, and I did heal the King didn't I? You can't blame me." She huffed and crossed her arms over, "Though I need to talk to you, about the rising threat."

Luna nodded in agreement, "It has troubled the druids too, but if they do come, do you think my kin will as well?"

"Yes, definitely. But what form they will appear in, I'm not so sure."

"It's okay, we have time."

"But that is not the most troubling thing," Merlin said, looking far towards Edinburgh, or rather what was left of the once fine kingdom. Luna turned to see as well, she couldn't shake off the feeling she had when the gray demon (who she had now learned his name: Hendrickson), died, a warm sensation You felt it as well, through him, I presume?"

Luna chewed her lip in anticipation, "Y-yes, I did. If the 10 commandments truly awake..." She felt something stir inside her heart, like an ice cube cracking, and leaving the shards piercing her heart, "Well, the seven deadly sins are nowhere near their level now."

Merlin chuckled, "Well, I could say the same to you," She put her arms on Luna's shoulders and stared right into her soul, "You know it yourself, you can use your wings at any time. Why convince yourself that you can't? Why do you never summon them?"

"I-I," Luna sat herself down on a chair, why did she do that? "I......well......I didn't, no, I don't want to forgive myself for what happened to both of them," She rested her head on her friend's shoulder, cursing herself for letting her emotions loose again, "I-I just ca-can't. You know?I promised I would protect them, but I still end up failing!" She smashed her hands onto the wooden bench, her sheer strength leaving fresh cracks on it, "No matter how hard I try, even with my wings......I can't be the person I was before. Then I let myself befriend people and forge relationships but then......but then th-they just all end up DYING!!"

"You do realize that the reason why this is limiting you is that you don't have your full power right?" Merlin asked her, "Meliodas too... After you returned from Purgatory, some of your powers were kept with the druids at the Istar, just get it back."

Luna chuckled bitterly, "You think I didn't try? I can't pass the DAMNED test! How am I supposed to pass on?" She spat that out like it was a disease, "Everyone makes it look so easy to move on, but I can't... How can I forgive myself when I'm the one to blame, when I was not powerful enough?"

"There is time Luna, there is still time."

---------------

Days went by like a blur.

Well, when you're happy time would fly by and leave only distant memories for people to cherish. Luna didn't remember the last time she actually felt relaxed, or just lay down on her bed thinking about nothing. She usually would have been too tired to even talk, thanks to the completely brutal and merciless training she had with Jenna and Zaneri in the day. But Luna was always thankful that they took her in and trained the hell out of her.