Anguish and Betrayal

Tears cascaded down Ahsoka's face while she was sitting down in her cell thinking about what had just happened. She couldn't believe what the Order had done to her, the Order had been her only family she'd ever known. She always thought that the Council and the Jedi would always be her home, but now after they expelled her, Ahsoka was shattered. Ahsoka had no idea where she belonged anymore, she was lost.

She then heard an irritating buzzing sound which indicated someone was coming in to see her. She quickly wiped away her tears, breathing heavily. The door opened revealing a familiar senator.

"Lux!" Ahsoka's eyes widened in surprise.

"Ahsoka. It's good to see you." Lux walked in with his hands behind his back.

"What are you doing here?"

"As soon as I heard what was going on I rushed over to Coruscant as fast as I could." Lux paused holding out his arms for a hug. Ahsoka embraced his warm body in a passionate hug. Ahsoka let out a sigh before whispering in his ear, "I've missed you." Lux inhaled deeply, whispering into her ear, "I've missed you too Ahsoka." Ahsoka and Lux knew they were on camera, being watched by the Republic guards so they pushed away after a few seconds. As they released from their hug Lux said, "We've come to represent you before the Senate."

"We?" Ahsoka asked.

Padmé and Anakin walked in looking over to Ahsoka.

"I will do anything I can to prove your innocence, Ahsoka." said Padmé

"Thank you, Padmé." Ahsoka looked towards Anakin. "I am almost certain that the person behind this is Ventress, and you know I wasn't working with her. She was at the warehouse, in the room. We fought, but she got away. Didn't any of the clones see anything?"

"No, none of the clones reported seeing Ventress at the scene. I thought you said Ventress left before you went into the warehouse." Anakin replied.

"That's what I thought too, but then she attacked me when I got inside. I'd know her red lightsabers anywhere." That last comment got Anakin thinking, 'perhaps the murderer still had Ventress' lightsabers.'

"Well, if that's our only lead, then I know what we have to do." Anakin proceeded to the door.

"Wait, where are you going? You can't leave now." Padmé insisted he stayed.

"Yes, I can. I have to find Ventress and get to the bottom of this." Anakin then walked out of the room, intent on finding who was framing Ahsoka.

Padmé and Lux turned to Ahsoka. They each sat down beside her.

"Until we hear from Anakin, let's work on your defense." said Padmé.

Ahsoka sighed in disbelief, "Forgive me if I'm not optimistic. I thought I was part of that Order, but everyone, except Anakin, has abandoned me. I'm not holding out much hope that the Senate will treat me any better." Ahsoka had never felt this much pain and anger in life before, she just wanted it all to end with a happy ending. But she and everyone knew that it wasn't going to be the case.

"It'll be okay, Ahsoka." Padmé wrapped her arm around her shoulder pulling her closer. Ahsoka leaned her head on Padmé's shoulder as a tear ran down her face.

Lux put his hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. "Padmé is right, everything will be alright."

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed part 1! 

I'm releasing part 2 next Sunday. This fanfiction will only contain 3-4 parts but it will be fairly long. I already wrote this whole short fanfic out and it was 13 pages.

May the Force be with you!

Kimi