Sakuya Izayoi

Mulai dari awal

Sakuya's signature skill that she inherited from her father bloodline, Agares clan. Sakuya is stated by four great Satan as one of the Agaress that has power to completely control the flow of time.

- Time Stop

Sakuya can erect a barrier where she can momentarily stop the time of anything inside of the barrier. The duration of the effect depends on her demonic energy output as well as the target's power relative to her.

Of course, If someone have a Sacred Gear with a creature resident of it, they're able to evade the effect of Time Stop.

- Time Alter

Sakuya speeds up her blood flow, hemoglobin metabolism, and muscle movement all at the same time. Using this brief burst of speed, she can use her own physical skills and speed at a level far above devil limitations. She can speed up the flow time of items.

With Triple Accel, she reached above the speed of lightning, with Square Accel, she able to reach the speed of light.

- Time Revert

Time Alter after effect would bring burden to Sakuya's body, even with her High-Level Demonic Power and bodies, she badly wounded after using the Square Alter.

Time Revert would automatically actived after Sakuya couldn't hold the after effect of Time Alter to qucikly return Sakuya's body into normal state and healing her wounds, the more damaged body she received the more demonic power would be required.

Master Combatant

Sakuya is an expert combatant, being able to wield her knife efficiently. She have an incredible aptitude for the ways of the knife. Sakuya able to wield knife with great proficiency and cunning as well as stealth; concealing multiple knives on their person flawlessly, to be retrieved at will in combat as well throwing them at great precision.

Master Magician

Sakuya has shown herself to be skilled in the use of magic among devils in the Devil territory, makes her known as the Future Strongest Queen.

- Weapon Creation

Sakuya signature magic, she capable to create weapons especially Knifes by shaping the matter from her demonic energy, she capable of creating virtually any weapon and however many as she wish

Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities such Elemental, Dragon Slayer, Vampirism and etc.

- Elemental Magic

Sakuya excels in using natural elements such as lightning, ice, fire, and water. But Ice element is her main focus, she got this talent from her mother side. She is able to create snowland using her demonic power, making five ice dragon to take down on her opponents.

She could freeze even Cerberus's flames in an instant and target ice spears at her opponents. Sakuya can also form an Icy-Blade Dragon made out of ice and knifes, sending them at her enemies.

Enhanced Strength and Endurance

Sakuya has shown great tolerance to damage and pain, having withstood the after effect of Time Alter that would torn tendons and snapping bones tormenting her nerves while shedding mists of blood with every movement, but the healing effect from Time Revert allowing her to keep fighting for a much longer duration of time.

Her strength almost at the level of high rank Rooks, she can send a heavy enemy with normal kick or increased her movements speed simply by kicking the ground.

Immense Speed

As a Queen, Sakuya has the Knight speed enhancement through her Queen piece. Even without Time Alter, she known as the fastest Queen in the Devil Territory.

She's capable reaching the speed of light if she combined her Knight speed enchantment with Square Accel, but her body would feel immense pain after used it.

Expert Tactician

Sakuya has show her skill in strategy making, she is the one who lead Y/n's peerage when her King is absent. She is able to outsmarted her opponents and maximizes Y/n's peerage abilities during battle or war.

Stealth Experts

As someone known as Red Eyes of the Bloody Assassin, Sakuya well known as someone who's able to concealed her presence. Using Time Alter to slowing her heartbeat to the point where she can barely feel it herself, slowing her breathing, and reducing her metabolism to the point where body temperature cools quickly enough to almost match room temperature

Flight

Being a Devil, Sakuya can use her wings to fly. Sakuya could changes her wings into an blade-winged like to improve her flight abilities.

Equipment

Glam Sight: Fairy Eyes

When this eyes activated, her pupils colors changed into red

When this eyes activated, her pupils colors changed into red. With this eyes, she able to easily perceive and adapt to any information and instantly send it to the brain at high speed.

She able to create multiple tactics and strategies in nano seconds after she received the informations.

-Note-

Alright guys this is Y/n's fucking Queen. I'm referring both Touhou and Kiritsugu's power because her Touhou version was OP as fuck and I dont fucking like OP character.

Maybe She was too powerful for DxD universe but whatever and if you asked if she is Y/n girlfriend the answer is YES! HELL FUCKIN YES!

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY. I'M HAPPY TO WRITE THIS BOOK. ITS MY FIRST STORY AFTER ALL. HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND CIAO!!!